Are you sure you dont have boobs?

M/N's POV

Whilst following Yuu I almost completely zoned out looking at their face.

Ahh.. it's been ages since someone's looked at me the way they did.. except mal of course he knows how i feel...

'hey, heyy' Yuu says to me looking at me with concern 'are you feeling ok? Do you need to leave? Are you sick?' He starts questioning me.

My eyes slightly widen once more as i reply 'No I'm fine, just a bit tired' i should probably head back soon. It's almost tea time after all

-•-•-time skip-•-•-

Waving goodbye to Yuu i start walking back towards my dorm, i really can't wait to tell Mal about this human, unless they've already met.

Though that's unlikely due to how people normally cower before him pathetically.
But, Yuu isn't exactly the definition of normal here.

——•-•——

'Mal!' I cheer walking up to my Horned friend. 'I met the most interesting person today!'

Smiling slightly at the thought of him befriending me.

'Though i do hope they won't leave.. that won't do at all' dropping my smile i decide to question myself whether I'd be left alone again.

I snap out of my thoughts feeling a heavy hand on my shoulder. 'Is the interesting person you met... possibly the one that resides in the abandoned dorm?' Mal questions with a slight smirk.

'Yes that's them, have you already met them?' Tilting my head questioning him.

Now looking completely smug he states 'yes i have met them, though they only know me by the name they've given me.'

'You didn't give them your name?' I deadpan

'No why should i? It'd be a fun guessing game. So when they finally find out, they might start shivering at the fact they've talked to me.'

The amusement in Malleus' tone dropped slightly towards the end of his sentence as he proceeds to look deep in thought.

'If anyone else leaves us.. you won't right?' I suddenly question, snapping him out of his train of thought.

Smiling darkly he sweetly says 'never. Aslong as you promise the same my angel.'

'Never'

-•-•-time skip-•-•-

Walking cautiously into the land of the introverts i swiftly navigate towards a certain someone's room.

Carrying energy drinks, crisps and various other snacks, i knock on the door.

No answer.

I knock again.

No answer.

'If you don't let me in within the next 5 seconds I'm kicking down your door.' I shout slightly irritated

'N-no!' A shaky voice shouts back

My god. Should i threaten him? No. That probably wouldn't work.

I have my annual check up with his parents soon, but that wouldn't work in this situation..

'5'

'GO AWAYYYY' a wobbly voice shouts back

'4'

'NOOOOOOO I-I'LL THROW MY CHAIR AT YOU!'

'3'

'YOU'RE ONLY HERE FOR THE FOOTAGE RIGHT? I'LL SEND IT TO YOU'

'2'

'MY GAME DIDNT SAVE FROM MY PREVIOUS RUN!? ALL THAT PRE FARMING FOR THE LIMITED SSR CHARACTER ALL FOR NAUGHT!'

'All that pre farming you did in the womb to be alive will be all for naught if you don't open this door when i reach one Idia.'

'FINE. JUST DON'T QUESTION ANYTHING'

Finally, he's so stubborn i swear.

Hearing the door swing open i turn my head to look at the pale boy that just opened it...

'Why?

.

.

.

.

Why do you have tits?'

'YOU SAID YOU WOULD'NT QUESTION ANYTHING!' The not really blue haired man screamed his hair turning a bright pink

'No i never. Anyways i got drinks and snacks let me in properly. I'm tired.'

Barging past him i see multiple variations of magical girl outfits strewn across his floor.

'Out of all things, this was third on my list.' I state uninterested as Idia runs around the room cleaning up.

'Also the blue one over there on your chair would suit you, it pairs nicely with your eyes.'

*silence*

Ahh i made it awkward. This wouldn't have happened with (not found)...

'Anyways, send me that video. I need it for something important, I'm also due a check up soon.'

I speak clearly, before making my way out of the dorm of the emotionally unavailable.

-•-•-time skip-•-•-

Back in my dorm room i stare at the ceiling, feeling dull.

Then a sudden thought popped into my head. What if there was a way to make everyone stay?

Forever.

Then i won't be left alone again in sorrow. I can keep serving my prince and keep everyone close to me...

Im sure Mal would agree with my dreams, right? He would help me achieve my greatest wish, right?

He has to.

————•••————
Hello hello!

Sorry for the incredibly late chapter, i feel really bad 😞

More insight on how M/N feels about certain things 🤨
Next chapter will be about bonding with the one brain cell duo and Yuu! (I might keep grim as a slight dislike/mistrust for now)
Hope you enjoyed!
- Jojo ❤️