The audacity of this bitch

I'm back <3
(Short chapter 😔)

-•M/N's POV•-

I awake with a start as I'm getting kicked in the knee Harshly 'what the hell?' I shout glaring at the culprit, only for it to be.........

(REDACTED)

'What..? Huh?..'

'How are you here?.. i saw you die. You shouldn't be- 
not here anywhere but here..'

I look into (REDACTED)s piercing eyes. You should be dead you demon' i spit at (REDACTED) 'now now, is that anyway to speak to an old comrade? Angel~' Old comrade? Yeah right. Now she's haunting me even after death. I know i can't go back. But it kept everything i hated with me. Including that i guess.

'You should be dead' i say shakily but firmly. 'Why decide to haunt me, out of all of your "pets"? Why not your dearest (/e//j/)?'

'I always found you more interesting... especially the way you acted with (not found)'

'You even dare utter his name?
[THE FAVOUR OF GOD]!!'

Launching forward with my newly made sword i proceed to impale (REDACTED) as she smiles at me, a sickening smile.

:)

Jumping awake with a start, I look at my surroundings and see that I'm leaning against a tree.

'She even dared to say his name... the audacity'

'Who has the audacity?' A familiar voice calls out.
Oh it's the responsible annoying thing. 'None of your business' i state

Yuu smiles at me, sitting a few feet away from me.
Atleast they know boundaries...

'So how has your wing been?' They ask smiling at me. Recovering from my slight shock at the kindness shown I reply with a normal 'I'm doing fine, what about your 1 brain cell network?'

Yuu pauses thinking before their eyes light up in realisation 'Oh! They're doing fine, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me? So we can get to know each other more, also so we can clear your head. You seem a little shook'

My chest tightens. 'I'd like that thank you..' standing up slowly following Yuu as they walk with me.

Finally..

Someone who isn't afraid......

Someone like Him.

Looking at the back of Yuus head i smile to myself.. a smile that looked exactly like hers.

:)

————————

Hello my friends, thank you for being patient with me <3 I've been struggling a little bit and i decided it was time to update so i don't leave you waiting too long :D

Also leave your love interest recommendations here >

-Jojo ❤️

 ✿Touch of death✿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें