Riddle me this my dude

-•-•-•-huge timeskip to the end of book one/beginning of book two-•-•-•-

-•Yuus POV•-

I was walking around the garden until i saw a familiar mop of strawberry hair, Riddle.
Just as i was about to walk over to say hello, i (totally don't eavesdrop) overhear him talking with someone.
'It's really sad you couldn't make the main event' Riddle said.

'Well at least I'm here now?' A familiar voice stated. Wait-

ITS THE M/N GUY!

If Ace finds out he's probably gonna shit his pants..
i snicker quietly thinking about how he would react to  M/N being here. 'Even if I'm here now i have to go soon i have something planned with my vice' The angel like being said 'I'll be back to see how your doing soon, just invite me whenever you need to see me. Ill try to be there' After saying that M/N walked away.

Probably back to his dorm..

-•M/Ns POV•-

Thank the great seven i didn't run into those annoying kids back there. However, I did see the ginger guy stuffing his mouth when leaving..
good grief...

-•-•-•-TIME SKIP-•-•-•-

I'm really bored now, i have two hours before my little catch-up with the renowned general *insert eyeroll*

'I know exactly what to do' i think to myself with a sinister grin.

...

That's right, VIOLIN! I used to do duets years and years ago with... him...

Sighing i take the bow and start-

(The violin bit <3)

Taking a deep breath as i finish hallucinating a duet with someone, i start to put my violin away as i need to meet with my favourite (not dead) friend. :)

By meeting up i mean causing chaos. (Insert evil laughter)
We had a laugh after giving some first years a scare, we did karaoke and we also made cupcakes!

Despite being inedible,
i delivered them to the lazy ass lion, because i wanted revenge after he stole the knife i made last year. It was a very nice knife a spent a good few weeks on as well.

After having fun with my very very old friend. I decided that i would take a walk around campus so i can try find new places to cut classes in...

Whilst walking around, i see a little tuft of ginger hair sticking out from behind a bush. Seems like I'm being stalked! :0 how nice <3

So me being the nice person i am decide to make friendly conversation.
'Why are you following me? Don't you have something better to do with your time?' I question, not turning my head in their direction.

I hear footsteps getting further away from me as i sighed loudly, 'thank the seven i didn't have to make actual conversation with them, that's too tiring to do right now'
(or ever)
not knowing those little stalkers heard me, I decide to fly up to the tree next to me and try to take a nap for a while.
Keeping one eye open this time though, knowing that the little nuisances (-Riddle) were talking about me literally underneath me.

'He's so scary' the explodey guy shivered.
It was funny seeing him shake in his boots.
'He isn't that scary if you think about it? He's older than us yes, but he's a lot shorter than us, and he doesn't look like he packs a punch so why would he even be on this list of targets for these so called accidents' a blueberry head states curiously not knowing i am literally right above them listening in on their very nice talk about me. 'You haven't seen him play have you? He's quick he's flexible and he's physically strong too' a familiar strawberry said slightly agitated. Ahh I'll have to thank him later for standing up for little ol' me. 'Also, he could kill you by just touching you' the annoying one said squirming slightly.

I smirked at that. Flipping upside down on the branch i was laying on i say 'Awww is the itty bitty first year afraid of wittle old me' batting my eyelashes mockingly with a slight pout. 'GAH-' all of them jump the ginger one collapsing on the floor. 'HEHHEHSHAHA' i laugh for quite awhile due to the guy with an explosive temper falling on the floor due to my sudden appearance. 'Hmmm... i haven't seen you before? Who are you?' I say to the new blueberry 'My name is De-' he irks slightly as he gets cut off by the annoying one (who is getting more and more on my nerves) as he pushes him away saying 'we need to go walk our raccoon thing now! Fun talking with you...' all of my funny stalkers proceed to run right off after the ginger, telling him to 'wait up!' Or 'stop!'
I laugh to myself wishing i got that on camera-!

...

I DO have it on camera!! Well I personally do not- but, someone i know does...

I stare at the camera i saw in the tree whilst trying to nap earlier 'I want that footage' i say smiling (not threateningly) cheerfully. 'I'll be at your dorm tomorrow so we can hang out too, tell your brother! I'll bring food' i state before walking off back to my own dorm for a very well deserved nap.

—————————

I'm so sorry this chapter was so late! As soon as i get time to actually write I'm hit with a humongous writers block. But I'm finally done and I'll see you soon!!
-Jojo ❤️