26. Kiss Her Tenderly

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh Great Auntie Vi has a tonic to help with that we will use."

She nods. "Please just be safe."

"I will, Love. I will." I nod and walk her over to the bed.

I watch as she strips down and leaves only her panties on where I do the same and leave on my boxers. "Where are our night clothing?"

I laugh and help her find the drawer. She slips on a shirt that is mine and I place my sleep pants on. Together we get in bed and she curls into my arms.

"Seth?" She whispers and I hum in acknowledgement. "You know we are here all alone finally with total privacy."

"Other than random guards that may pass by the woodline to keep an eye out like they do all the houses." I add in and she snorts softly with a laugh. "I'm sorry."

"That is funny but I was thinking what if we. You know complete the mate bond."

I move and flick the lamp on the bedside table on.

"I mean we don't have to if you're not ready." She continues.

"I am beyond ready trust me. Are you ready though or is it just because of finding out what I am doing?"

"Both?" She frowns and her eyebrows furrow a little. "I have been ready but I want to have us completed before you leave because what if something happens. I don't want to loose you and I wouldn't know unless we bonded completely then I would feel the snap."

I hold her cheeks in my hands and kiss her tenderly. "I will do everything in my power for nothing to happen but we shouldn't mate just for that reason. If something would happen it would end up harming you so badly and I don't want that to happen. If and it is a humungous 'if' something happens you should find someone eventually to be happy with."

"I don't want anyone but you." She tears up and my eyes widen.

"Please no tears. Love, please no." My heart beats quickly.

Do something! Fido hide but I can't! Worse when mate tears up then anyone else has before. I bite my own tail to stop her from crying if Fido could! Fido panics same as I feel myself doing.

"Please don't cry." I rub her cheeks and kiss all over her face. "I promise I will be back home okay? I never would run or back down from a fight but if it means coming home or taking on ten whatever they may be then so be it."

Not that I would ever coward down but I know when it is something I can't handle and I don't think there is a wolf one out there that could take on so many others at once.

"I want you though." She sniffles.

"I want you too." I smile and kiss her once again. When I pull back from the kiss, I look over her features. "When I come home if you want then we can complete the mate bond but I don't want to do it before not knowing there is a slight amount of fear there that may spur it on some."

She nods slowly. "I understand and I guess it is foolish of me to think and say that."

I shake my head as I hover over top of her. "It is not foolish in the least. Honestly, I find it sexy you worry about me like that. That I mean that much too you because it shows you don't want to be without me, not that you hadn't shown it anyways but it is another way you have shown me."

She smiles lightly. "You find me sexy?"

I smirk and grind my boner down on her making her gasp. "That is all for you and how sexy you are."

She leans up and kisses me with hunger. "You better be fast and come back home to me because I want to have you completely."

"That is a promise to have me when I come home." I smile at her. "For now though, why don't I show you other ways how sexy you are." My hands trail up her thighs making goosebumps form after my touch until I rip her panties off with a smirk, before digging into the warmth her core has to give me.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

How is everyone enjoying?

Is it a shock Seth volunteered to go on the trip?

Will they find anything useful?