Chapter 11 Redgrave summon

Start from the beginning

Arata: Very well.

He turns and looks at Leon to see if it was alright for him to go with them.

Arata: You don't mind that, right Leon?

Leon: Sure thing, as long as you don't wander off anywhere else.

Arata: -_- What do you take me for?

Leon: Some guy that tries to get himself in trouble.

Arata flips him off and just sighs, he puts his hands and looks at Angelica.

Arata: Shall we then?

Angelica: Indeed. You ready Livia?

Olivia: Ye-Yes.

Small Timeskip

The girls were enjoying the Festival and Arata enjoyed accompanying them. He treated them to dessert, he was carrying his messenger bag that had Kilala inside. They saw students gathered up in front of a wooden board and it had a poster about bike racing, and students were excited for it.

 They saw students gathered up in front of a wooden board and it had a poster about  bike racing, and students were excited for it

They walk toward the bored to get a closer look.

Olivia: What's that poster for, a bike race?

Angelica: Oh yeah. It's the most popular event of the Festival, I happen to be on the executive committee. There's always a favored racer this year is Dan Fia Elgar, but I heard a lot of people talk about Jilk.

Arata: Why him of all people?

Angelica: It's because he can handle an air bike.

Olivia: Do you or Mr Leon plan to participate in the race?

Arata: Not really, I have no intention of doing so.

Angelica: I'm sure that you two are skilled enough to participate.

Angelica was sorta surprised that Arata nor Leon was entering the race, but that was when it clicked in her head and what they were actually doing.

Angelica: Don't tell me that you two are–

Arata: Yup, you guessed right. We should go see him.

Arata started walking away as the girls looked at each other and laughed.

Angelica: Should've guessed it sooner.

Olivia: I hope he doesn't get too fond of gambling.

They both follow Arata to where the race was being held at, they do wonder what it's going out for Leon.

Timeskip

At the race track in the V.I.P room is where Leon who had his Academy uniform on is watching the race and gambling and winning every time with a stack ton of money on the table, not only that it's with the help of Luxion who is under the table.