Chapter Nineteen: C.C. Gets Bit

Brooke had her baby in June little Angel Rockett was brought into this world, beautiful like her mom. Rikki called me the first night they brought her home as Brooke was asleep and asked me for help. I just laughed and left C.T with C.C. and went over to Rikki's.

Now I sit in the huge recliner holding mine and C.C's baby as he comes downstairs and smiled at me "Ready for Vegas?" He joked and I smiled as I shook my head "Cecil Cornelius DeVille you promised a church wedding-"

"And it's what you are going to get" he said as he sat beside me in the huge recliner and wrapped his arm around me, he put his hand on Cecilia and she bit him, he yelped and I laughed "She thinks your a teething ring" I said, he just gave me a look as I smiled and kissed him.

"You are so cute when you give me that look" I said, he rolled his eyes "Aren't I supposed to be the one saying this?" He asked, I smiled and kissed his neck.

"Or you can keep saying it. As long as you keep doing.. this. I'm fine" he said, and smiled as I pulled away, I'm proud of him. He's kept away from cocaine. And I'm happy, I can't wait to get married this weekend.

"Who is going to walk you down the aisle?"

"Rikki. And Bret" I added, he nodded "How is that going to work out?" He asked with a chuckle.

"One is going to walk me down it the other is going to grab my hand from the other and put it in your while they all three agree to let me marry you" I said, he smiled and kissed my wrist "Sounds like a great plan. I can't wait to start."

"Me too."

I put C.T down in her crib and smiled as I looked down at her, her blond hair was already showing, she had blue eyes and C.C. says she has my looks, I don't believe it but even Bret, Bobby and Rikki say it.

I turn on her night light and leave her room, I walk down to C.C's living room and see him bending over the coffee table from the couch, I frown and say "C.C?" He stiffened and pushes something under it "Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing baby, just looking at a guitar magazine. I am thinking about buying a new one." I knew he was lying so I went over and got in the floor beside him on my knees and dragged the magazine out from under the coffee table.

Cocaine was on it with a rolled up dollar bill, I looked up at him "I thought you quit" I said, he smiled "I am... trying. Melly this is something that is going to take time, it can't just happen over night" he told me, and I narrowed my eyes as I nodded "Your right."

He smiled and leaned down kissing my lips "I'm trying. For you and C.T, Kelly I swear I am trying my damndest."