Chapter Ten: Rikki Can't Dance

We all went back to the hotel after C.C. finally got a taxi and I let Brooke borrow some clothes,she wore my Friday the 13th top and a pair of comfy shorts, me and C.C. we're on the couch my head on his lap as he kept bending down and kissing me, Rikki got up and turned up music Aerosmith Rag Doll came on. And he started to dance.
We all three looked at the other, and I laughed first as the other two cracked up, we laughed watching Rikki trying to be a sexy dancer, and he was failing miserably, he grabbed Brooke's hand and she got up as he twirled her around.
Then he tried to pull a Patrick Swayze.
He lifted her up and over his head.... and they both went down with a crash, me and C.C. looked at each other and got up helping them, Brooke was laughing Rikki was saying "Not a bright idea" while C.C. threw sarcastic comments at him, which made him hit C.C. in the gut.

*C.C.*

"Her father is scary, her brother gave me a black eye, and the other five think I'm gay" Rikki said, I laughed and moved Melly's hair from her face, she snuggled her head in my stomach, Rikki had Brooke in his arms and we were up past midnight taking. "So, Mr. Advice, how am I supposed to ask her dad for her hand in marriage?" He asked, I looked down at my angels face.
"Just ask, set him down to a old song, and ask. Say how much you love Brooke...you didn't say anything stupid did-" he looked away "What did you say?" I asked.
"I said drumsticks ain't the only thing been banged on my drums."
I busted out laughing almost dropping Amelia, I caught her.
"Damn rikki."

*melly *

"Are you okay?" Brooke asked, she came into the bathroom I hid the box, but she grabbed it looking up at me "A pregnancy test?" She asked, I looked down at it "You this k you pre-" I held a finger to my lips.
"C.C. don't know."
"Amelia you need to tell him you think you are" she said, I blew out a breath "Brooke...it's hard. He's a rock star, I'm a girl from Alabama that moved to P.A. became a sister to Rikki, dated Bret, broke up with Bret, and don't even know if me and C.C. are a couple. How the hell would I tell him this?!"
She sighed "You need to" I looked down at the test....positive. The room spun, and I held my head as Brooke screamed I fell.

*Rikki*

As Brooke screamed, I ran to the bathroom and saw Melly lying on the floor, Brooke with her hands over her mouth and a pregnancy test on the counter...wait what?
It read positive, and I looked at Brooke, she pointed at Melly. I threw the test in the bin where C.C. wouldn't see it, and picked up my little sister. I carried her to the couch as C.C. came in carrying roses... he dropped them and ran over "Mel Bear! What-"
"She just passed out!" Brooke screamed, almost in tears, Kat came in and said "Oh my God.." Bobby came in half clothed. "We need a ambulance damnit!" He yelled, and went back to their room, Bret came in as did the rest of Mel's band, and Bret came over "What happened?" He asked, feeling for a pulse, C.C. had frozen and went white.
"She passed out in the bathroom, I screamed" Brooke said and held onto me, Bobby came in saying the ambulance was on the way, I couldn't help but think.
Why doesn't she want C.C. to know?

-#-$-$-$$$--!-!-$-$+$-$+$+$+$+$+$+~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷÷÷~÷~÷~~~~÷-#-#-#-#-#-#-$--$--$-$-$$-
Sorry so long to updated and it's so short I had to think.
~ASHY