Chapter Twelve: Unsuspected

We we're in Washington and C.C. starts making jokes about the president, Rikki was giving him a look as Brooke sat on his lap. "C.C. would you quit?" She chuckled out, and I grinned as C.C. wrapped his arm around me "I need to be president!" We all laughed and he gave us a look "The world would be filled with joy!"
"Off of drugs" Brooke said, i snorted and he knocked my head. Rikki laughed "What is the baby gonna be?" He asked, iI smiled "We don't know yet -"
"It's a boy.".
I gave C.C. a look "Are you gonna bet on what gender he/ or she is?" I asked, he smiled "No Bret and Bobby did. I just want a boy" he patted my stomach. I sighed looking at Rikki as he laughed we we're staying in a nice ass hotel.
C.C. smiled "I will be back. I'm gonna go buy some wine" he kissed me and left, Brooke smiled "I need to go phone my brothers."
And me and Rikki we're left alone, he grabbed his beer and came over he patted my stomach "Hey little he/girl" I laughed "This is uncle Rikki and be prepared to be a drummer!" He yelled, I snorted "Between mommy and daddy's he/ or she is gonna be a guitarist" I said, he smiled.
"Speaking of how well is the guitar playing going with you being Preggy?" He asked, I sighed. "Well. Since I am not that far into pregnancy I can play the rest of the tour" I said "Its just... C.C. don't want me to hurt the baby.."
"And he don't want you to practice like you need to" he laughed and I socked his shoulder. He smiled "I need advice" I nodded "I asked C.C. but, I am scared to do his. How can I ask Brooke's dad for her hand in marriage?" I choked on my apple juice and looked at him.
"Rikki Rocket wants to settle down?!" I shouted and he shushed me with a look.
"I lobe her Mel Bear. Now how do i-"
I smirked "Ask him over the phone and prepare for a yes or yelling."
He nodded and got up frabbing the hotel phone "Grow a pair Rikki" I said, and finished my apple juice. He cleared his throat "Mr. Holden? Its Rikki Brooke's boyfriend..."
He smiled "Yeah she is fine....uh huh....uh, sir I was calling...I respect that...yes...Mr. Holden...can I ask for your daughters hand in marriage?" He waited for yelling.
It never came.
"Yes!.. Yes sir!.. no never... thank you!" He said and hung up I smiled he yelled "Yes!" As C.C. came in with Apple juice and some wine, he handed me the juice and sat down pulling me in his lap, I smiled "Work?"
"What work?" C.C. asked confused, Rikki winked "Your girlfriend is better at advice than you" he laughed and walked out. C.C. glared at me "You suck!"
"Love you too" I said and kissed him, making him shut his fat mouth, and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

As the night drug on we played our show us girls playing our songs Living in A Nightmare, Heartaches Dream, Queens of Anger, Party in L.A, etc when we finished I went backstage and saw C.C. getting ready, my hands snuck around him and he leaned back into me.
"Saw the show. Love the songs. But, love you more."
I giggled as he kissed my chin "How is my baby!" He asked, and placed his hands on my stomach, I scowled "My baby too!" I said. He laughed and he was called on stage he gave me a kiss and went. I went to Brooke, Rose, Kat, and Cherri they smiled "Your so cute!" Cherri said, I sighed.
Brooke smiled "C.C. loves you" she said, I smiled "He got me knocked up he needs to!" I said, they laughed and Kat smiled "Hows my nephew?" And Rose smiled "No niece!" After a long discussion over my baby I didn't even know the guys we're done, it wasn't a long show tonight.
C.C. wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck "Ready?" I nodded and we went outside and to a hotel, I hung onto his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist "Your a angel" he whispered and kissed me.