Chapter 4: Midway is ahead

Another sun rises on blades of Sakura Empire, and a battle will start for Zipang

Zipang: "Another day, another life for me."

Zipang gets up from the bed that him and Yamato sleep on and begins to head to the shower, starting his morning routine. Once that was done, he heads down to the kitchen and makes breakfast. Then, he gets outside the palace.

Yamato gets up and starts her morning routine, such as Musashi and Shinano.

Yamato: "Where is Zipang?"

Musashi: "I don't know."

Shinano: "He could be anywhere."

Meanwhile, with Zipang:

Zipang: "I just need to get the drydock to check with my ship if the retrofits are done."

He begins to walk to the dry dock, meeting some people and having a chat, but making it quick. Once he's at the dry docks, Akashi greets him.

Akashi: "Nya, what brings you here, Zipang?"

Zipang: "I am here to ask if my retrofit of my ship is done."

Akashi: "Nya."

Zipang: "I will take that as a yes."

Akashi: "Let me lead you to your ship, Nya."

Zipang: 'Good, I hope a battle will start.'

Zipang: "Thank you, Akashi. I will be heading off then."

Zipang: "Now I have to head to the palace or else Yamato and her sister will be worried about where I am."

Zipang heads to the palace quickly. Once at the palace gates, the guard let him through.

knock Knock

Yamato: "I'll get the door, Zipang!" She said in a relieved tone, but it changed to anger, and then she slap him. "I was worried about don't do that ever plus where did you even go."

Yamato: "Where did you even go!?"

Zipang: "I was heading to the drydocks."

Yamato: "Oh, good."

Zipang: "What do you mean by good?"

Musashi: "We are going to have a battle at midway where Azur lane will be."

Zipang: 'Yes, I get to prove myself!'

Zipang: "Which ships will be there?"

Shinano: "Akagi, Kaga, Hiryu and Sōryū, and please protect them." She kissed him

Zipang: "I will, Shinano." he kissed her back

Shinano blushed a bit.

Zipang: "Bye-bye." He headed to the ports

With that, he leaves and heads to the port. Once he arriving he meets Akagi and Kaga, whom he's familiar with and greets Hiryū and Sōryū.