"Huh, I didn't put salt in your coffee. You must be going crazy because I didn't put salt in your coffee. I put i-" I yelled, feeling irritated. However, I paused after remembering something.

*Flashback*
However, two contained white things caught my eye. Is this the sugar? I just shrugged and poured which one I saw first.
*End of flashback*

I gasped, quickly covering my mouth.
"Um, I'm sorry, sir" As fast as a cheetah, I ran out of the office.

"Hey, girl. Come back!" He yelled, his voice getting smaller as I ran.

Later on~

"Ah, why am I so stupid? I'm gonna lose my job" I mumbled to myself, frightened. Slowly, I entered our office, still out of breath. Then, I sat down with my head on my desk.

Third person

Jake looked at her, intrigued about why she was so exhausted. Almost like a sad, scared lost puppy. He walked up to her desk, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Soojin, are you alright?" Jake said with concern. She lifted her head from her desk and stared at him, with heavy eyes.

"Do I look alright? She questioned sarcastically. Suddenly, she lifted her head and hit her hand on her desk, hard. Shocked, Jake looked at her.

"Um, o-ok... I'm just gonna leave you," He replied nervously. She groaned in response. Jake quickly made his way back to his desk.

"Damn it," Soojin grumbled, hitting her head on the top of her desk. As Jake was sitting there, watching the girl bang her head on her desk, he heard someone clearing their throat from behind him. He turned around to see that it was Lee Heunse.

"What is wrong with her?" Mr Lee asked the very confused Jake. Jake scratched the back of his neck in confusion.

"I... I don't know. Maybe because of something that happened earlier? I'm not sure about that either," he replied, sounding worried.

"She's probably overthinking and stressed. Anyway, are you coming to drink after work?" Lee Heunse asked him. Jake thought for a little, before looking up at Mr Lee.

"I'll think about it..." Jake said while looking at Soojin. Mr Lee nodded his head before looking at the girl.

"Soojin, it's ok. Go ahead, go to sleep. I don't want you to stress too much," he said to Soojin. She only glanced in annoyance and went back to laying her head against the desk.

"Well, keep working guys," Lee said enthusiastically, as Jake looked at him weirdly.

~
After work

"Ok, well-done team!" Mr Lee said before giving everyone a high five.
"Time for drinks!" Mr Lee encouraged.

"Yes!" most of the team yelled out. Mr Lee nodded and smiled. After, everyone exited the office, leaving the double doors.

"Sorry sir, but I have to go home early today," Daeyong politely said.

"No worries Daeyong, you have kids to take care of. Shoo!" Mr Lee said playfully. Daeyong chuckled, shaking her head before leaving in a car. Once she left, there was Mr Lee, Chaesong, Heeseung, Jake and Soojin were left standing.

"Alright, let's go drink," Mr Lee announced while walking away. The team all followed behind the boss as they headed towards a Korean barbecue place.

Once they arrived, everyone got comfortable seats while Mr Lee ordered.

Soojin POV

"Are you a lightweight?" Heeseung asked me. I scoffed at him, crossing my slim arms against my chest.

"Not really, no. I can handle a few drinks," I responded sounding honest, but I was really lying 'I just have to drink less'. Just after I spoke, Mr Lee walked back with pork belly on a plate. My mouth watered at the thought of the cooked pork belly. Then, he placed 3 bottles of soup and the small cups.

"Wow, I'm going to eat well tonight," Chaersong said cheerfully. I laughed lightly to myself, before grabbing a bottle of soju, and pouring it into everyone's cup. Mr Lee smiled at me gently.

"Thank you, Soojin," Mr Lee said before lifting his cup. "To our new member, Soojin!" Everyone raised their glasses in the air, chugging down the sound. I definitely needed this, after what happened today.

"So, tell us how it went with Mr Park," Mr Lee questioned, while everyone was eating. I sighed, thinking of how the encounter with that jerk of a man was.

"Yeah, tell us," Heeseung added, making me gain the attention of the others. I started playing around with my food, before I stopped.

"Um... it didn't go that well" I answered quietly. However, everyone looked at me with not one piece of surprise on their faces.

"Same with me, when we first met it didn't go well," Jake confessed. I gave them a surprised glance.

"Me too..." Chaesong muttered under my breath, before turning back at my dinner.

"But after a while, we got on," Jake continued.  I stared at Jake. That guy is a really nice guy.

"So... what happened?" Heeseung asked curiously. Heeseung and Chaesong looked at each other before nodding.

"I agree..." Chaersong spoke softly.

"Well... I gave him his coffee. But, I accidentally replaced the sugar with salt," I muttered. Everyone looked at me with shock.

"Did... did you seriously replace sugar with salt?" Chaesong asked with wide eyes. I shrugged.

"It was an accident," I answered in a low voice, looking down at my empty bowl and plate. All of a sudden, there was a low laugh, irritated I looked at Mr Lee.

"Wow, I wish you well," He said in between laughter. Then, he raised his cup.

"To Ms Hyeong's future!" Everyone cheered while clinking their glass together.

~
Jake POV

After 30 minutes, Everyone was finished, and we stood outside the restaurant.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow," Mr Lee said waving goodbye to everyone. He then sat inside a taxi. So I began walking, until I felt small hands clutch the side of my shirt. Looking around I saw Soojin.

"Where are you going?" She slurred out, It was noticeable that she was drunk.

"I thought you weren't a lightweight?" I asked with a smirk.

It took me so long to write this chapter. Tbh I didn't know how to introduce Sunghoon. But I made it work...

You are free to criticise and compliment my chapters.

Bye ~>