Chapter 3 : Locked

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He pinned me to the door. He pulled my hands up and pinned them above my head. As, my eyes got used to the dark room, I got see his face clearly. 

 I was in eye contact with Perth after a very long time. His intimadating stare sent a shiver through my whole body.

"So weak for me.."  Perth smirked.

I was blushing so hard. Thank God! to the dark room.

His face went near my left ear, his hot breath all over my neck.

 "How is my Sailom? Wasn't he so brave in the morning? YoU aRe HoNeStLy dOomEd.. I want to know how? Tell me."He whispered with a hot,raspy voice.

My breath hitched on his next move. He licked my earlobe and bit it.

" Answer me Sailom~" He said this in a gentle voice.

"I..I..a-..am..so-sorry..I" I said but he immidately shushed me.

" You need punishment.." He said. Another gust of hot breath spread all over my neck.

All sorts of delululu thoughts ran into me hearing ' punishment'. I stopped it.

"Close your eyes.." He said.

I did not want to but he was all in control of me.

I closed my eyes.

"Step 3 steps  towards the front.."

I stepped but then I heard the door..

Click!

 I opened my eyes just to see a light-lit maid's cabinet without Perth. Then I thought rushed through me. 

He had locked me in here!

 I tried to open the door. I kicked it, I banged it and tried all the ways I had before slumping down on the floor.

" Done trying? Now listen. My work told by Ohm was to lock you in here so he could take care of Nanon. If you are lucky, the maid may come by after lunch and if not then I will be back in 6th period before clubs. Okay bye.." He said as his footstep sounds went away.

I knew I had to wait..

Nanon

.

I walked to the basement. I kept praying hoping that Ohm would not be there. I was scared till the core. From highschool, I knew how much loved his bike.

As I reached the basement stairs, I stayed quite to sense any sound coming from the basement. 

It was absolutely silent

I climbed down. There were loads of expensive cars. The basement had few lights were on.

The pitch black atmosphere was impenetrable and I stood rooted to the spot, trying to stretch my eyes as wide as possible but I could barely makeout a feeble outline of three distant humans.

They were sitting on top of the most expensive cars in the garage.

Suddenely,   all the lights lit up and to my horror I saw..

Ohm!!

As I turned and looked arround the garage, I saw bunch of students surrounding me but behind a white line. It took me a few seconds to realise the all were team basketall fans.

"What's this!" I asked coldly.

"You would love to lower your voice." Perth shouted.

"Shut Up! I have nothing to do with you nor Gemini" I said. 

"But you have a lot of sAy and dO to me.." Ohm said as he slid down the car. There was a loud cheer that was shushed by Ohm.]

"I am very happy to see, that the chicken did not even have to be called. It came itself" He said.

My hands tightened into a fist.

" YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO MY BIKE!" He shouted.

Shia! I had a big problem of tearing up when someone used to raise there voice at me.

Tears formed but I held them back.

" I know. I am sorry." I said calmly. I was feeling so scared on Ohm. Never in my life I had felt that.

" YOU THINK A SORRY WOULD FIX THAT. YOU BROKE THE SIDE GLASSES OF THE BIKE AND THEN THERE IS THISHUGE DENT ON IT. WILL A SORRY FIX THAT?" He barked.

"I..I-I" I did not know what to say.

"YOU KNOW THE COST OF THIS! 1,10,24,247 BAHT! YOU CAN PAY THAT? NO?" He barked.

" YOU KNOW YOU ARE USELESS! YOU ARE AS SHITTY AS COW DUNG! YOU A-" He was cut by me.

" YOU KNOW WHAT? YA! I CAN'T PAY YOU THAT! I CAN'T. AND I HATE YOU TOO. SO BAD! DID YOU EVER THINK WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH WHEN YOU TREATED ME LIKE SHIT IN 3RD GRADE! I FREAKING HATE YOU OHM PAWAT!" I said as tears flowed down my eyes.

 I ran and left the basement. I felt nothing spitting those words at him. I heard Ohm calling me but I ignored and ran like my life was dependent on it. I went into the bathroom and locked myself in as I let all my tears out. I was crying so bad. I liked Ohm back in 1st grade. When it reached Ohm, he started ignoring him and then one day..

~FLASHBACK TO THAT ONE DAY~

"Ohm!" I called before leaving for home.

He turned back and did something..

The something..It broke my hearts into million pieces...

He slapped me and i landed on the ground.

"You are disgusting Non! STOP TAILING AROUND! I don't like you AT ALL" He said before leaving laughing with his friends and hugged his mom and went away.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

I was sobbing hard. 

Why do these feelings tail along? 

I hit my head with my bag.

He hates you, Non.. Absolutely hates you but why do you like him? Because of this..

 I called Chimon and when I heard he was locked in the maid's cabinet I went running.  I wiped my tears and washed my face. 

It's okay, Non. You are absolutely fine.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Author: Took me a while.. Hope you liked this chapter cuz I am in absolutely in love with this..