Chapter 49 - Realization of love

Start from the beginning

Karan " Mumma, he is going for work. Uss ladki ko dhekne nahi jaaraha hai"

Mumma " dono kaam hojayega , tu dhekna puttar"

Meenu " mumma  if he is not interested then y r u forcing him "

Everyone looked at her in a shot and Sam smiled internally.

Mumma " toh kya, isme galat kya hai"

Meenu to Sam " Where r you going and why didn't I know about it, where r you staying " she asked him like he is hers and again everyone were shocked.  He was dancing internally, she looked at all and cursed her tongue.

Meenu "hmmm never mind.. Go ahead with whatever u want.. Safe journey... "

She walked upstairs and once she is out of sight, he danced crazily along with Karan while the ladies slapped their forehead.  Mumma left inside after he took her blessing and Papa was not at home. He looked at Karan who nodded and he moved to her room.

.....................................................................

Karan and teju looked at each other and hified. Madhu di also moved to her room. He pulled her closer through her waist and kissed her cheeks

Karan " Aaj mera night shoot hai, for a ad.. You want to come? " .

Teju " what will I do coming there "

Karan " may be you can have your fun time. If you don't come, Mujhe koye pblm nahi but u know, wahan hot Ladkiya honge and they will try to get my attention which I ignore obviously but sometimes u know, "

Teju " enough, I am coming " she huffed imagining the girls flirting with him and he wanted to laugh but didn't

Teju " Are you trying to laugh at me "

He nodded no and she glared at him.

Karan " imagine... Agar... "

Teju " Agar kya agar, koye imagine dimagine nahi, if u try to instigate me here, remember you r not stepping out of the  house , forget the ad "

" why do u always wanted to cancel his shoot and make me stress"

They turned to see Om and anvi standing there, anvi ran to teju and hugged her while om walked with their bags as the butler picked the luggage. 

Karan hugged Om and om side hugged teju. 

Om " ab kya pblm hai tujhe uske shot se "

Teju " he is teasing me saying there will be many girls in shoot "

Om looked at Karan who rolled his eyes " Baby sissy, he have been acting since he is 19 and you know, usne ek baar bhi interest nahi liya kisi ladki se. He goes to shoot and does his work, usko sometime pata bhi nahi hota who is the model playing opposite , that much innocent and one man woman your pati is"

She grinned and gripped Karan's jaw " I know you sunny, if you eyes roam here and there, trust me, I will pluck them off and make you blind and I will be with you as your vision always "

He looked at her horrified and nodded no and kissed her cheeks " meri jaan, I love you, only you.. If u r there, my eyes only stays at you. If u r not there, then I will turn blind, you don't have to pluc my eyes for that, you r my vision sweetie "

Anvi slapped om " seekho kuch mere bhai se "

Om " kyaa aise line marna, that works for teju, but u..u r my rugged baby who wants actions, nor words "

She blushed and teju hooted for them making them red. 

Teju " the vacation was really hot I guess.. " she nudged anvi who looked down.