15 chapter

I was ready to scream to the top of my voice until Sami closed my mouth with one and and holding me with another.
This is were I lost my senses

(I was like spider gaya bhad mai Sami u continue )

Sami- cool down it's nothing it's nothing

I was just stearing at him blankly bcoz he was tooo close man--

We slowly came out of the wardrobe or what ever you say it,

Sami - are you okay now?

Me- me nah-- i mean ha oml yes am fine thank you and wish you the same

Sami- huh?? (Laughing)

Me- no i mean

Sami - DANGER!!

ME- huh ?

Sami -behind you!!!

I turned around praying for my life.. but God had other plans it's was

ME- Zee!! Ha ha hi

Zee- shut up!!! rush youuuuuuuu wait you mister you how dar-

Sami took his phone out which was afc not ringing and started talking + escaping

Sami- hello hello yes yes am coming, bye rush bye Zee i gotta gooo

He gave me a apology look and a mischievous look while leaving.

Zee- that Lil bratt-- ughhhh and you ,you were hiding from me Me me????? In the room  Now!!! Go !!!

I got freed by 2 hour lecture after bribing her chocolates and treats for the whole week .. huh

I was sitting on the bed scrolling my phone , i heard some noise as i turned i found Sami peeping through my window next to my bed ..

He asked me to come to his room in sign language

I went about 20 min after he called not make Zee suspicious I went to his room acted aggressive and took a pillow and started beating him

Me-you left me alone to handle the situation you coward huh!!!

Sami- ouch!! what els i could have not
Rush stop !! (Laughing)

I didn't stop I was continuously beating him with the pillow then you suddenly had my hand while looking to my eyes, I said stop he said .
I couldn't get of his grip

ME- fine fine I forgive you! Huh

He chuckled thanks ma'am he said while still holding my hand ,"so excuse me please" I said

He let go me and I said fine good night I gotta go.
I went back to my room and was getting ready to take a shower until I realised my shower needed a repair nothing in my bathroom was working all of a sudden but it was important for me to take a bath as I spending half of my day in a nasty wardrobe after having tuns of allergies.

I had no other way I just went back to sami's room and ask him if I could use his bathroom as mine is not working he said of course your highness you want me to leave the room he asked i nodded ok let me know when you are done .

When I was done I came out and thank him and when back to my room ,

Soon I realised I forgot something damnnnn
I rushed back and started banging his door ......Sami u there hellooo

He opened the door

Sami- hey!! What happened is everything alright???

ME- yes yes nothing

I push him away and run towards the bathroom and took my stuff back he was staring at me the whole time I just went towards the door and was about to fall because of the fold in the carpet he held my hand inside hey watch where you go rush!!! My god you are too clumsy I just scratched my head and moved away and headed towards my room again.

I arranged every thing and was drying my hair as I heard a notification from my phone which was from Sami

Hey Rush do you have a c pin charger I need it right now as my phone is about to die and am not able to find my charger....

I was two tired running from his room to mine and then back and then back but then I gasped and took the charger and went towards his room again.

Here ,I handed him the charger and turn to move towards my room again but he held my hand again and ask me if I can spend the night in his room as he was kind of having a little breakdown and wanted someone around him as he was not feeling well too.

I thought about it for a while and then agreed I said him that I will bring my stuff from my room that I needed and left when I came back to his room with all my staff i saw a couch near the bed.

ME- am not sleeping on the couch

Sami- me neither

ME- huh??

Sami - you are the one responsible for my wound so u need to sleep on the couch

Me- no!!

Sami- yess!!

We both gave a glare to each other and jumped on the bed we were just kind of having fun we were not really serious about who was going to sleep on the couch and I was just trying to fix his mood then I got a notification on my phone from a random app and I just open my phone while having a pillow fight with him and he snatched my phone and raised it up in the air I was trying to reach it I but couldn't as he was too tall and he stood up on the bed I still tried my best but to no avail.

I was just trying to jump to snatch my phone back from him but then due to the comforter loose my balance and i was about to fall he tried to hold but couldn't as he lost his balance too he fall and kind of layed on the bed and I was literally on him
we both was just stearing at each other for that moment it was all freezed I had both of my hand on his shoulder and his hands were around my weast.

But after sometime it looked like I came back to my senses and was trying to move but he didn't ....