Phoenix Guild 6.0 | November Assignment

Start from the beginning

Club Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter

BONUS - Discord Book of the Month Chapter (at least 4 quality comments per chapter): 3 points per chapter (See server for details. These will not count for the minimum assignment requirements.)

*NOTE: We cannot guarantee you will receive a partner each month, if at all, but the best chance of getting constructive feedback is to give it to other people as well.

PARTNERS

If you like a member's story, you can ask them to be your partner. Partnering with another member will ensure you receive reads.

To ask someone to partner with you, leave an inline comment in your section under "Partners" and politely tag them with your request! If someone refuses, please respect their decision.

Any reads and comments made before a partnership is formed will not count as partner chapters.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

BOOKS

You can find more information about the books in chapter: The Books.

Club Book of the Month

Be kind in your comments as the Club Book of the Month can be from a non-member but deserve more recognition.

Please congratulate MilaForLife for being featured for November's Club Book of the Month! She earned the most points in September and October combined for a total of 553 points!

✎Username: MilaForLife 
Nickname: Mila
Pronouns: she/her
Book: TrustFall
Genre: Romance, Thriller
Mature: Yes
Trigger Warnings: Attempted SA, abuse, anxiety attacks
Logline: Audrey is still dating her boyfriend when she crosses paths with Scarlett, a temperamental red hair barista. Their love for each other will be tested when faced with multiple issues rising from the present and their pasts, including the people responsible for breaking their hearts.

Shoutout to SnowWhite249172 for being the runner-up with a combined total of 517 points and JustAWannabeWriter30 for a combined total of 356 points!

Also, remember to join the Discord server for access to our Discord Book of the Month, which can give you bonus points!

Brand-New Members

✎Username: Anonymous_Mark 
Nickname: Mark
Pronouns: he/him
Critique wanted: Yes
Book: A leader's uprising
Genre: Fantasy
Points:

Partners for Anonymous_Mark:

Reports for Anonymous_Mark:

───

✎Username: _Ash_es 
Nickname: _Ash_es
Pronouns: she/her
Critique wanted: Yes
Book: Crossroads
Genre: Fantasy
Points:

Partners for _Ash_es:

Reports for _Ash_es:

───

✎Username: Watts_Writes 
Nickname: Watts
Pronouns: she/her
Critique wanted: Yes
Book: Shadow Touched
Genre: New Adult, Fantasy
Points: