"Episode 04"

Umeed desperately closed her eyes and leaned her head against the seat, Sameer looked at her sister who was looking sad.

"Umeed, kya hua hai?" Sameed asked curiously.

"Kuch nahi, ghar chalo" Umeed replied in husky voice.

Sameer started driving and they went from the Bahadur house. After couple of minutes, they reached outside the Pasha house. Umeed eyes was totally red, Sameer again looked at him and got tensed.

"Umeed, tum ro rahi ho, kya hua hai?" Sameer asked in concern

Umeed confidently looked at him, "nahi, kuch nahi" She smiled.

"Chalo andar sab sogaye hain, ham andar chalte hain, Haya wait karahi hogi" Sameer said softly, they went outside the car and Haya looked at them from balcony, she came and opened the gate for them.

"Umeed, kesi rahi party?" Haya asked excitingly.

"Bht yaad gar" Umeed replied softly and lightly chuckled, tears were forming in her eyes.

Umeed quietly enters in the house and directly enters in her room, Haya and Sameer realized that something was happened, they went behind her. They enters in the room and saw that Umeed was not present, they sat on the bed. After sometime, Umeed came outside the washroom after freshen up. They looked at her and Umeed just smiled.

"Umeed, kya hua hai, tum itna chup kyu ho?" Haya asked.

"Nahi Haya, kuch nahi hua" Umeed replied softly, went towards her bed but Haya held her hands.

"Nahi, kuch to hua hai, tum hamesha Farjaad ke ghar se itna khushi khushi ati ho" Haya said confidently.

Umeed lowered her glaze, she can't controlled herself, she burst into tears, the tears were falling from her eyes like a heavy rain. Her heart was crying, her brain was crying. Sameer and Haya got hell shocked after looking at her like this.

"Umeed, tum roo kyu rahi ho, kya hua hai?" Haya asked, got tensed.

Umeed hugged her tightly, Haya hugged her back. Sameer was just startled, looked at them with depressed face.

"Umeed, meri jaan jab tak mujhe bataogi nahi to mein solution kese nikalongi" Haya again asked, while covering her in her arms.

"Haya, meri mohabbat har gai" Umeed said in a low voice while crying.

"Kya hua, kya kehrahi ho?" Haya asked, didn't understand what she wanted to said.

"Farjaad kisi aur ko pasand karte hain" Umeed told and again burst into tears.

Sameer and Haya remained silent, they both looked at each other with desperate face. Umeed broke the hugged and wiped her tears, sat on the bed. Haya sat beside her, Sameer sat on his kness, infront of her.

"Tum isliye itna depressed ho?" Sameer asked.

"Mein har gai, meri mohabbat har gai" Umeed said and fakely smiled.

"Umeed, tumhe meinay kaha tha ke apne dil ki baat Farjaad ko batado lekin tumne meri ek nahi suni" Haya said.

"Kya karti Haya, aj bata rahi thi lekin wo Reena ko pasand karte hain, mujhe dar lagta tha ke kahin wo mujh se dur na hojaye, lekin wo mujh se hamesha ke liye dur hogaye hain" Umeed responded in desperate voice, she was breathing voice.

"Umeed, ham tumhare liye kya kar sakte hain?" Sameer asked meekly, wiped her tears.

"Mere liye dua karo ke mein Farjaad ko bhool jaon, Allah mere dil iski mohabbat khatam karde" Umeed requested, her eyes was red, still tears were falling.