𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝!)

Start from the beginning

• At this current moment [that I'm writing this disclaimer], I'm unsure of how long this book (and the one for the Arclights) will be, but I can safely say that as long as I have ideas for all kinds of headcanons for either book, you'll be seeing a batch of headcanons. (I also don't want to reach the 200 chapter limit and break my brain with how many of these headcanons I want to write for my OC and the important people in her life.) Regardless of how long these two headcanon books will be, I hope you stick around and read what I've been cooking up for these two books (unless you know me behind-the-scenes and get a personal sneak peek at what will be in these headcanon books).

• Criticism is always welcomed here, so if you have criticism for any of my work, go ahead and leave it in my comments! Just don't be super rude about it or I'll delete your comment and look for a way to stop you from commenting [hateful spite]. I can handle any form of criticism, but if I see it continue without warning, I have to step in and do something about it before it gets out of hand, and that would most likely kill my writing mood, resulting in me possibly putting all of my books on hold until I've calmed down and revive my writing mood like a fainted Pokémon. Until that happens, I'll gladly accept any form of criticism on any of my work.

• All headcanons are my own creation. I write these because I want to give y'all, an idea of how I imagine Victoria and Reginald's relationship throughout the entire Zexal anime (like what the couple would be doing while Yuma and the gang are doing the Friendship Games, and Reginald had to leave because he didn't want to be there any longer). So, there are definitely going to be spoilers for the anime that'll have my own twist to it; however, if you haven't seen Zexal, then please do not read this book until you've watched Zexal. Unless you don't mind spoilers, but since it's been over a decade since Zexal aired, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what happened in Zexal, even when looking at old screenshots from all over the Internet.

• Going off of the previous point, I'm not going to be accepting any headcanon ideas. I'm sure you lovely readers have wonderful ideas for a headcanon, but like I said; all of the headcanons I'm going to write are my own creation. The same is going to be said for the Arclight family (+ Victoria)'s book of headcanons. Please don't think I'm being rude when I say this! You guys would likely be the same with your own works and I'm just doing the same to save my own hide.

• This book, along with the one for the Arclights (+ Victoria), are going to be updated together, and are going to contain five headcanons each. Maybe six or seven if I am feeling generous and I can feel the creative juices flow in my brain to write an extra headcanon(s) down. I will say right now that none of these headcanons are connected, unless stated otherwise, and they are going to be completely randomized while also stating what canon [for Victoria] they are for in both books.

• I will be including end notes at the end of each batch to give context for each headcanon without boring you guys when you read the headcanons. The same will be said for the book on the Arclight family's headcanons, and I'm only doing this to make things easier on me when I want to provide context for what you had just read. And trust me, you'll thank me for this at the end of the day after you read a batch [of headcanons] but don't want the run-on shit alongside the headcanons to make you quit reading the books, early on.

• One last thing before I go; now that these headcanons are available to the public, this means that I won't be ignoring Forbidden (or Don Thousand's Daughter when that's ready to be fully worked on). As stated before, these books will only be written in-between the writing of both Forbidden and Don Thousand's Daughter, and if you've read the description of Forbidden, it says that the series will be getting slow updates because I want to take my time with the series until it's fully finished (with no chance of coming back to edit it). Either way, I hope you guys enjoy these headcanon books to learn more about Victoria, her family, her friends, her romantic relationship (with Reginald), and whatever else I want to include!

To close off this disclaimer, here's a gif of Victoria's beloved boyfriend (later, husband and King); Reginald "Shark" Kastle, also known as [King] Nash! (With a bonus gif of him as Nash in his Barian battlemorph.)

Now that that's out of the way, hope to see y'all in the first batch of headcanons! Love you all! 💜