Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Her secret was acting, not true timidity, Yize thought.

Ella didn't stop despite Yize's protests. She felt overwhelmed by her emotions, a surge of heat traveling up her spine and straight to her head. Her innermost instincts took control, and her pheromones burst forth, still carrying that earthy scent, but now it was missing the gentleness, replacing it with an overwhelming, dominating force.

In the past, Ella had always been cautious around Yize, carefully restraining her pheromones. She had never used the inherent advantage of Alpha pheromones to make Yize uncomfortable.

But now, Ella's Alpha instincts took complete control. Her pheromones entirely suppressed Yize. An Omega had no resistance against the overpowering pheromones of an Alpha. Especially when an Omega had been marked by an Alpha, they were entirely powerless against their mate's pheromones.

Yize felt that Ella's pheromones were different from before. He tried to push Ella away, but he found himself entirely powerless. In the face of an overwhelming Alpha's pheromones, his body obeyed instinct and submitted to the powerful Alpha pheromones. He was about to become the possession of another.

However, Yize couldn't accept this completely. Not at all.

His struggles made Ella lose even more control. She removed the decorative belt from her skirt, binding Yize's hands to the headboard.

Yize's body was stretched out, fully exposed before Ella.

Her fingers roamed over his fair skin.

"St-stop!" Yize suppressed the whimper he wanted to release, his voice hoarse. "Don't do this; I don't like it!"

Ella's response was to caress his neck gland, and her teeth suddenly pierced the skin, infusing the pheromones within.

Yize tensed his body, no longer able to contain the sounds in his throat.

The intense pheromones directly stimulated Yize, and he was helplessly drawn into the heat of mating, entirely succumbing to desire. His Omega pheromones overwhelmed him, his reproductive system opened wide, and the Alpha scent conquered him, taking possession entirely.

Three days later.

Ahong had finally successfully sold the goods and came looking for Ella, feeling very pleased.

Nox gestured toward the room inside and said, "She's gone into seclusion. Be careful not to disturb her."

"???" Ahong blinked in confusion.

"Ella? I'm coming in!" Ahong pushed the door open.

The room was dimly lit, and Ahong could barely make out the figure huddled at the foot of the bed. Ella sat on the floor, her back against the foot of the bed, legs drawn up to her chest.

Ahong walked over and sat down beside Ella.

"What's going on with you?"

Tears welled up in Ella's eyes, and she looked at Ahong with an exhausted gaze.

The light specks in her eyes were particularly prominent in the dimly lit room.

Ahong looked at Ella's eyes and gasped.

"He found out, didn't he?"

Ella nodded, "I messed up."

That day, she had been reckless with Yize, and he had finally broken down in front of her. His eyes, red and brimming with tears, had been a result of the overwhelming sensations triggered by the AO, but also because of the anger and frustration he had felt deep down.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

General Omega [Female A Male O] ChatGPTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें