Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Yi Ze, originally possessing a tall and straight posture, was now clad in a well-fitted suit, emphasizing his lean waistline. It softened his usual military rigidity, revealing an elegant and handsome gentleman. His black hair was combed back, exposing his forehead and attractive eyes. Although his face remained expressionless, just standing there made him look like a living artwork.

Ella, seeing him in this manner, felt as though she might swoon from the sheer sight.

Yi Ze slightly tilted his head, and for that brief moment when he caught sight of Ella, his gaze also flickered.

Ella wore a white satin gown with a delicate floral pattern and adorned with diamonds, which sparkled as she moved. Her makeup enhanced her somewhat youthful face, making it appear mature and seductive.

Yi Ze walked over to Ella, took her hand, and guided her into the vehicle, sitting beside her.

In the driver's seat was the same soldier Ella had seen before, but today he did not look around or smile. It seemed that having a General on board provided the motivation to present himself well.

As the vehicle took off, within the confined space, Yi Ze felt a faint sweet scent lingering in the air, the fragrant aroma of plants in the sunlight. It made him feel entirely comfortable. Omega individuals naturally had a strong dependency on their Alpha's scent, especially when they had recently passed through their heat cycle, their bodies becoming more sensitive. Yi Ze struggled to keep his impulses in check, not allowing himself to be too close to Ella.

Ella, too, was quite uncomfortable. The allure of an Alpha with such a high compatibility index had a strong effect on her. Right now, she just wanted to pull Yi Ze closer to her in various ways.

Eventually, when the unhealthy scenarios in Ella's mind threatened to become real, the vehicle finally arrived at its destination.

On a perfectly even meadow, a meticulously arranged wedding setup awaited them, enchantingly beautiful and dreamlike, capable of fulfilling the fantasies of any Omega in the Empire.

Yi Ze took Ella's hand as they disembarked from the vehicle. Both of them felt a sense of release.

The invited guests offered their applause and congratulations. Only Yi Ze's aunt, Zhao Bi, who had observed Ella's appearance, stood there, shocked and speechless. It was only after a glance from her husband, Yi Ze's uncle, Yi Ting, that she managed to maintain a smile on her face.

The wedding ceremony proceeded smoothly, with the couple exchanging rings before reaching the final stage: the kiss.

Ella had thought that Yi Ze would merely go through the motions, but to her surprise, he embraced her naturally and kissed her lips.

The two of them remained locked in that passionate embrace for an extended moment before reluctantly parting.

To outsiders, their love seemed profound, but in reality, it was the magnetic pull of their information pheromones that they struggled to resist.

"Oh, this is so hard," Ella muttered helplessly. The more they restrained themselves, the harder it became to resist wanting more.

Following the wedding ceremony, the grand ball was set to begin, with the bride and groom dancing the first dance.

Yi Ze held Ella's hand and led her onto the dance floor. Ella, looking down, whispered softly, "I haven't really learned this..."

Yi Ze gently held Ella's waist and whispered in her ear, "It's okay, just follow my lead."

As the young master of the Yi family, Yi Ze was well-versed in these social etiquettes. Under Yi Ze's guidance, Ella found the social dance to be less challenging.