Wrapping his arms around her waist, he embraced her tightly. His mind wasn't functioning properly that his heart had to do all the work now.

"I missed you too baby" he softly kissed on her neck and she let out a giggle. He exhaled heavily, f!$k! Was this a dream?! It was too good to be his reality.

He kissed her once again on that same spot and she just embraced him even tightly with a small giggle. He was thrown back with everything. The one who used to cry whenever he came closer to her and the one who would run away from him..., was now letting out giggles in his presence and actions and also pulling him closer to her?!

Pulling back from the hug, he looked at her closely. Everything looked same except for her behavior.

"Is something wrong?"

Anika frowned with a small smile still flying over her lips, "What do you mean?"

Jimin tilted his head a bit, she never spoke so freely with him. His eyes roamed all around her beautiful features- f!$k! He just now realized how stunning she looked while smiling. Her tearless eyes looked like the prettiest galaxies to him. 

He cupped her right cheek while his other hand remained free beside him. Softly caressing her skin, his eyes were on hers and his heartbeats were throbbing against his ribcage, scaring him that his heart might soon jump out of his chest. There was no fear within her orbs. There was nothing negative within those eyes. He felt himself losing his breath.

Had he finally gone insan€?!

"Are you okay?"

He internally scoffed. He didn't know that himself, but he was sure that something is wrong with the people around him. Not wanting to bother more into this certain topic for now, he passed a quick nod. 

A cold shower will calm his mind hopefully as he walked past her and was about to enter the bathroom.

Anika frowned while looking at his back. Was he alright? He didn't give his usual forehead kisses like he does after coming back from office everyday.

She tried to shrug off the feeling thinking that he must have been tired and walked out of the room. 

Jimin stared at the water running down his skin. What has happened? He was too clueless. The woman, who threw him away to the streets when he was young, and d!ed 12 years ago was now standing in front of him and calling him by his childhood nickname, Chim. He closed his eyes and scoffed. A dark chuckle leaving his mouth as his eyes unwillingly teared up. 

The ice cold water always felt warm to him. Being embraced from the cold since childhood by both people and nature, he had learnt to accept nothing and fight back with fire only. People say that water can overpower fire anytime. But he never believed in it. He couldn't, when no matter how much water he consumed, the fire within him only flamed brighter than before. 

"Won't you give your ma a hug?"

Oh! If she was real, then he might have slapped her on the face immediately. 

His eyes turned blank as the hatred for his parents emerged from the root of his emotions once again. They never d!ed. He only craved and missed them few days after they left him, but later... nah! He hates them, he loathes them. He would even k!ll them if he had the chance. But before he could even make a move, they had already d!ed in an accident. The first time he met them face to grave. No tears. No happiness. No sadness. But there was a blank smile over his lips. 

They deserved h€ll more than anyone.

Getting out of the shower, he dried his hair. His eyes went to the table and he sighed seeing the ring that was on his ring finger. He doesn't know why he was wearing it. But he somehow didn't want to take it off as well.

Jimin simply wore the ring with not much thought and wore his clothes before walking out of the closet. Lying on the bed, he sighed. Resting his arm over his head he thought about whatever happened today. He wanted to yell out so bad. That woman was breaking his mind and his woman... was fixing something.

He remembered that Jin hadn't called him yet and cussed. Switching on his phone, he called Jin hyung. 

"Hyung, before you complain and go crazy, I'm sorry. I couldn't be there cause of some stupid fra-"

"What are you talking about?"

Jimin frowned. Okay, now this was completely and extremely weird. Jin hyung not calling him after he had missed a meeting and him also not cussing immediately after picking up the call and now being clueless about what he was talking about. Jin is guy who never forgets any of the mistakes and will remind everyone whenever he gets the chance to.

"Hyung... are you okay?"

There was a moment of silence from the other side until- 

"Yah! You shorty! I should be asking that to you!"

Jimin's frown only deepened, "Hyung I'm talking about not being able to attend today's meeting"

"Jimin, are you okay? Did you hit your f!$king head somewhere?"

Jimin gritted his teeth in frustration, "Hyung! Just get to the point!"

"What the f!$k are you even talking about Jimin?! What meeting? We only met few days ago"

Jimin shut his eyes, annoyed, "Hyung I'm talking about the official meeting"

"Jimin! Cut the crap and take some f!$king rest. You need more than enough sense to understand that you're now speaking utter rubbish. I'm hanging up now. Should be romancing with my wife instead of listening to your nonsense"

Jin cut the call while Jimin stayed frozen at his place. Jin got married?... WHEN?!

He breathed heavily. Some tears pooled in his eyes, had he actually gone mad?

The door opened and he immediately looked to the side. Wiping his tears away he looked to the door, his eyes softening seeing Anika. She smiled, but her smile slowly fell as she walked closer to him. 

Sitting in front of him, she cupped his cheeks and he only leaned forward to her touch. Everything was f!$ked up around him, except for her. Yes, she was different, but... he likes this.

"Did you cry Jimin-ah?"

Jimin closed his eyes, oh she did not just call him like that. She did not just f!$king call him so softly.

He grabbed her hands and kissed her palms. He couldn't understand anything, but he just wanted to live the moment with her.

She kept on looking at him with that softness within her orbs making his nerves weak. He unknowingly yet willingly leaned forward slowly. His eyes on her lips and he slowly placed his lips on hers. She didn't move back. She didn't even flinch. Did he actually hit his head somewhere?

His heart skipped a beat the second when she started moving her lips against his and he immediately opened his eyes. Her eyes were closed and she kissed him so... so, something that he couldn't put a finger at, oh but he loves it.

Closing his eyes, he kissed her deeply. Pulling her to him by her nape, he lowly groaned against her lips, smiling a little, loving this feeling of her willingly kissing him. 

Whatever had happened between them was the best. But he still was a bit dumbfounded with everything.

She patted his shoulder and he immediately understood that she was running out of breath. He wouldn't have listened, but he did. Pecking her lips once again, he pulled back and watched her breathing heavily. 

She rested her forehead on his, his eyes on closed petals and he watched her lips slowly widening to a small shy smile, her parted lips inhaling heavy breathes after that passionate kiss and he had to admit that it was his best ever kiss.

"I love you" a slow whisper escaped her mouth.