cookies & cuddles

9:49pm  ⛄️

  you were bored and decided to invite H/n over to just watch a movie n like chill since your parents and sibilings were out at some christmas themed event. You chilled on your coach in your comfy matching pj's patiently waiting for h/n to show up. knock knock. he's here! You jumped up and opened the door a grin like the grinch appearing on your face.

"I thought you'd want to eat something sweet while we watched a movie, so I went out and brought some snacks" h/n said looking downopening up the bag a bit revealing to you some of the snacks in the bag.

'thanks, now get in! its freezing out" you said yanking his arm to pull him inside and closing the door. You guys raced to  jump onto the coach, both of you flopping over eachother. You pulled a big fluffy snowflake patterned blanket over both of u as he layed the snacks out over u both so you could just grab and munch. You grabbed the remote and hit on.

"soo what movie we feeling tonight?" you asked turning to face him. He put his arm around you.

"whatever, im cool with anything"

"okay okay" u said immedietly clicking on the grinch that stole Christmas.

"Really? The grinch?" He said rolling his eyes huffing.

"I thought you said you were cool with anything?" You raised an eyebrow

"ok but I watched the grinch over like 100 times" he said making an annoyed face.

"Fine. Hone alone?" You suggested switching the screen.

"Classic" he smiled.

You pulled at a bag of cookies with wide eyes from how cute and delicious they looked.

"hey did u make these?"

"yeah, my sister/mom helped me bake them." he said looking away a bit embarrassed. You took a little nibble of one of the cookies and felt it's sweetness instantly melt into your mouth.

"soo is it good?" He questioned nervously.

"its amazing." you replied starstruck. You've never tasted a cookie so good before. You both switched your focuses back to the movie.

10:45pm

Halfway through the movie, h/n fell half asleep with you tightly wrapped around his arms cuddling you.

"hhh/nnn.." you whined praying he'd let you get up. he muffled a tired 'what' in response.

"It's snowing outside, cmon we have to go."

"whyy" he said his arms letting go of you. You jumped up and pointed to outside a window as he stretched his arms out and yawned.

"look! Look at all those snowflakes. I wish it could be winter all the time" you said placing and  gliding your hands over the window leaving a shadow of ur hand behind as you ran to take the snowflake blanket.

"bro what are you doing" h/n said as you snatched the blanket and ran towards the door.

"Im going outside" you yelled opening the door wide open, a cold brisk of wind invading the home.

" I'm coming with you!" H/n said quickly following after you. You stood trying to catch the snowflakes in your mouth like how you once did when you were a kid.

"what are you doing" He said laughing at the site of u and hitting your shoulder lightly.

"Can't you see I'm trying to catch snowflakes?" u giggled but seconds later got hit in the head with a snowball.

"are you fuckin for real" you said narrowing your eyes at him rubbing your head in pain.

"you gonna get me back or what?" He grinned reloading another one.

"what do u think?" U said immedietly forming one and hitting him back, directly at his face.

You began to run down the street as he chased you with a singular snowball until he finally hit you in the leg causing you to topple over a tiny snow mountain on the sidewalk.

"haha you good?" He said lifting out a hand for you to help you up. You pouted and grabbed his hand pulling yourself back up.

"well you tried.." he said shrugging laughing

"I actually used to be a pro snowballer but okayy" you said rolling your eyes hitting his shoulder.

You guys walked back to your house to finish up the movie and all the snacks until your parents had to come home and you two had to part ways for the night.

"tonight was really fun, u free this weekend?" He asked leaning against the doorway before he left.

"maybe , maybe not" you said.

"If you are, would you be down to go catch some hot chocolate and then go ice-skating? something winter like,  yknow?" he smiled.

"for sure" you grinned as you two waved goodbye.