watching a scary movie together (nsfw)

7:35PM

You were chilling on your bed watching some tv when your phone rang, you read his name and didn't even hesitate to pick it up. when you answered, a deep voice spoke.

"hey you free right now?" whenever it came to him, of course you were free.

"yup" you replied kicking ur feet smiling ontop of ur bed.

"you wanna come come over and watch insert some scary movie together? I just got a bunch of snacks too" he asked.

"I'll be on my way in like about 10 minutes" you said quickly before hanging up. You already had your makeup, hair and outfit done for the day since you had previously went out in the morning to go catch brunch with your friends. You retouched your hair, applied your favorite lip gloss rubbing your lips to make sure they were kissable, and sliding on your favorite shoes before grabbing your keys and rushing out the door into your driveway and quickly getting in and speeding away.

Once you had arrived, you rung his door until he opened it, revealing his bright smile beaming at you as you put your hands around his neck pulling him in for a hug.

"you smell so good" he chuckled and smiled, laying his head on your shoulder.

"I missed you" you said shooking your head.

"It's been 3 days" he replied.

"stilll" you said back pulling away.

"come inside" he guided leading the way to his room. You jumped on his bed, the smell of his cologne infected bedsheets and blankets immedietly spiraling all around you. He slid onto the bed too, going under the blanket along with you, placing his arm around your shoulder as you put your head on his shoulder. He grabbed the remote and immedietly started playing the movie. You guys chilled cuddling for half the movie, him occasionally squeezing you harder when you got spooked. You switched positions after a bit, his head laying between your thighs as you played with his hair for a few minutes. He suddenly got up and with the speed of light was on top of you, holding you down. he leaned in closer. 

"you know my parents aren't home we got the whole house to just us" he whispered in your ear, his cold minty breath hitting the top of your ears. You blushed and you knew exactly what he meant and had in mind but played stupid.

"noo really? I thought I saw them when I entered the house earlier" you giggled. His face held still as his eyes went dark and he leaned down looking deeper into your eyes. He pulled your panties down and started fuckin you missionary style while you two also sloppily madeout. You held his neck close to you in an effort to be even closer and you could basically feel his chest feeling up against yours. You whimpered and whined as he destroyed your insides, leaving you unable to walk afterwards. Afterwards, You ended up spending the rest of the night in his bed, in his arms, and sleeping in his shirt as he held you close to his chest as you both slowly fell into deep sleep feeling as if both your souls were connected and interwind. meant to be and perfectly crafted for eachother to be together. ♡