arguing smut

note: this is my first time writing smut so it's might be weird

You and your boyfriend (H/N) were arguing about you hanging out with another boy and you accidentally said something you weren't supposed to say, so he pushed you onto the bed, pinning both your wrist down above your head.

"the fuck did you just say?"

"H/N what the fuck!" you yelled since he never pushes or somewhat does anything aggressive towards you.

"no no tell me what the hell you just said" he spat.

"it's none of your buisiness" you argued.

"you're my girlfriend Y/N" he yelled as his grip on you got tighter.

"H/N stop it you're hurting me" you said softly.

"Just tell me what the fuck you were doing with him Y/N" his voice deepened.

"We were just hanging out H/N! why can't you accept that he's a good guy" you yelled back, tears starting to form since you hated arguing with him.

"Just hanging out? I've caught him trying to flirt with you multiple times" he yelled.

"I'm sorry.." you muttered between tears as his grip on youtightened even more than before. Suddenly he moved his head down to the left of your neck. a cold shiver went down your spine as he planted his lips on your neck.

"h/n w..what are you doing" you muttered but no reply back.

You whined as he kissed and sucked your neck, eventually leaving you 3 hickies.

Suddenly he got up from the bed, undoing his pants as you sat up and undid yours.

"lay down and open your legs. " he commanded in a deep voice. you nodded and did as he said.

He slid his dick into your pssy and put his veiny arms around your legs.

"i hate you.." you mumble, a visible tint of red appearing on your cheeks from embarrassment of the effect solely his voice has on you.

"you're not gonna say that when I'm done with you" he smirked chuckling.

He slid it all the way in and you let out a soft moan, not expecting for him to already go all in. He continued to thrust into you, gripping your legs even tighter as the volume of your moans and his grunts rose. When he felt your body drifting away from him from all the movement, he grasped your waist and pulled you towards him reassuring himself his grip on you was strong as he thrusted into you more. By now, you were already a moaning mess.

After he finished thrusting into you he took a deep breathe taking a few steps back unsteady, taking a glimpse of you.

"Was round one not enough for you? You need me to fuck u harder princess?" H/N said teasingly.

You layed on the bed feeling your legs aching in pain. You've done this before, and you know he leaves you breathless and legs fucking shaking like crazy every time regsrdless. But considering the argument you two had from earlier you know he's not gonna go easy on you.

He stepped closer to you and grabbed your waist swiftly, flipping you over onto your stomach.

"I'll fuck you so hard you'll forget that he ever existed" he whispered seductively in your ear, chuckling. You pouted your lips and tried to turn your head as much as you could to narrow your eyes at him, but his grip on your hips and his chest so close to yours kept you held down.

He quickly took your wrists and handcuffed them, then planted both of his hands back on your hips. after he put his dick inside you.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you" he whispers as he already began to thrust into you. You bit your lip as you held back the urge to moan.

"Tell me, could he make you feel as good as I do?" He asks suggestivly. He pounded into you harder for a few seconds until you would respond.

"mm no..whine no he couldn't" you reply a wet mess.

"that's what I think too princess" he replies back smirking. He continues fucking you recklessly from the back until he feels the need to cum and grabs your throat to look at him.

"you look so fucking good right now," he says with a heavy breath

"mhm.." you reply back.

"I'm going to let if out, okay princess?" he says reassuringly. He let's go of your neck and squirts all over your cheeks.

(Idk what to put next but that's up to u to imagine)