back of the class makeout

note - I made this where you're a bit bolder ;)

You two sat together in the back of the class where you guys hid behind students in front of you pretty well. You're a bit bored of doing your work and decide to trade him a little bit. You stare at him, resting your elbow on the desk with your hand on your cheek just admiring him until he finally notices.

"what?" He says with a small smile lit up on his face just from you looking totally mesmerized by him.

"nothing I just like looking at you" you reply giggling. A few seconds pass and you lifted your elbow from the desk and scooched closer and grabbed his chain playing around with it.

"what-what are you doing?" He stutters facing you a bit more and looking down at his chain then back up at you with red tinted cheeks.

You looked back up at him then down at his chain. "your chain compliments your fit."

"I always wear it" He replys.

"I know, that's why you always look good" you say smiling.

"Why you so shy?" You question him laughing a bit as you could feel his heavy nervous energy lingering.

"no I'm not" he denies taking his eyes off your hand on his chain and directing them somewhere on the ground.

"Let me look at you" you let go of his chain, grabbing his chin forcing his face to directly eyebrow. He still won't hold eye contact with you as he darts his eyes from the floor to the sides of the room.

"no no look me in the eyes" you insist furrowing your eyebrow. He finally looks you in the eyes and as soon as he does you just couldn't help but place your hand on his neck pulling him closer and kissing him. He did it back and brushed his fingers through you hair as his tongue explored yours.