Fighting Ian's case

Myung left Ian coat.

He felt bad for blaming him.

He knew he was being biased in his job, but he also knew it was a self-defense case.

Ian's eyes were brimming with tears.

He backed away.

"I am sorry, Myung-shi.I shouldn't have said that.It's better i leave."said Ian,bowing apologically.

Ian knew he fucked up and he disappointed the family who have helped him.

He felt remorse and pain for hiding his deepest secret to the people who had been nothing but nice to him.

He went towards the door with a heavy step but was stopped unexpectedly by someone who back hugged him.

"Please, Ian,let me help you.I know the way i handled you was brutal and rude.I was furious.Please Ian don't go."Said Myung desperately tightening his hold on Ian, making the latter flabbergasted.

Myung knew he caught feeling for Ian.

He also knew it was too sudden.

He was not sure if his feeling for Ian was real or not, but one thing he wanted was to not let go of him again.

He doesn't want to lose another important person.

"But,I, I....I don't know what to do,Myung shi."said Ian, truthfully turning,facing Myung.

"You don't have to do anything Ian.I will help you.I will fight your case.Just trust me,Ian,"said Myung ,cupping Ian face,wiping his tears.

"Why Myung-shi,why helping me?I'm just a broken boy who the world don't deserve.I was meant to suffer."Said Ian.

"No, you are wrong,The world loves you, Ian.You have to see things in a better way.Please accept.I promise you,you will get justice."Said Myung, looking at Ian with hope in his eyes.

Ian was debating with himself, but he didn't want to disappoint the family who had provided him with shelter and care , so once in life, he decided to put himself first.

"Okay,"said Ian.

Myung smiled widely and hugged Ian.