You can't tell him the whole truth of that, you don't want him to find out about the tea you've been drinking to stop yourself from becoming pregnant. You also don't want Grimmjow in trouble, as rude as he can be he's a much better option than any of the rest that you've met. You think of a quick lie and just go with it before he becomes suspicious, "I-I sent him to get me something from the kitchen," you half lie, "He wasn't gone long I didn't think anything would happen, I'm sorry." You stutter out and let more tears come to your eyes. You think back on all the times Grimmjow had said he wouldn't kill you and you hope that he's right. You hope that by spinning it to look like more of your fault and letting yourself cry again that he'll stop thinking about Grimmjow's involvement and hopefully stop him from questioning where he had been with others.

His gaze softens and he reaches for your hand, "It's not your fault love," he tries to reassure you. "Why don't you go wash real quick? I'll wait here then we'll go take care of this mess." He tells you softly as he runs his thumb across the back of your hand. You nod to him before making your way into the bathroom. Once behind the closed door you let out a sign and rub your hands down your face. Your surprised that he hadn't questioned you further, your tears had never managed to stop him before. Perhaps, you think, because it was someone other than himself who had done it to you. Or maybe because the red haired man had touched what Aizen viewed as his. Either way it didn't matter all that much, he hadn't pressed further and you hoped that it'd be the end of it on your end.

You move to the sink and look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair is a mess from the man pulling you around by it, on your neck a dark choke bruise forms in the shape of the man's fingers. The lower right side of your lip is split and swollen and the skin on your right cheek all the way to you mouth is also blooming in a dark bruise. Your eyes are red and puffy and tear tracks run down your face. You switch on the cold water and cup your hands to wash your face. Once you finish that you brush through your hair again to get it manageable again.

After a few minutes you enter back into the bedroom, Aizen is standing by your shared bed and looks at you, he gives you a light smile. He walks to you and gives your forehead a light peck before looping his arm with yours. "Come sweet girl, we have matters to attend to." He tells you, leading you from the room. You think as you walk, that the two of you must look like a real married couple, besides the fact that you're covered in bruises. He's walking with you in almost a loving way, arm looped through on his own and constantly looking to make sure you're alright.

You can hear the murmuring of countless voices before you even turn down the hall that the throne room lies in. Outside the doors stand two guards with bone masks that you'd never seen before, they both bow to the two of you as you approach before swinging the heavy doors open for you. The room falls deathly silent as you enter. It seems that everyone that worked in the manor and the surrounding ones had been gathered as well as the remaining members of the neighboring families. Aizen keeps his eyes forward as the two of you approach the throne but your eyes dart around the room.

Your eyes lock with Grimmjow's, he's standing to the right of the throne along with Ulquiorra and Nnoitra as well as a number of others that all have masks and are dressed similarly in their black tunic and pants. Aizen leads you up the steps and sits in the throne, he keeps one arm wrapped around your waist and turns you to face the crowd while he rests his cheek on his other balled fist. Most of the crowd is looking at you, no doubt they'd already heard what had happened. Your eyes scan the crowd and eventually you find Lista, her face twisted in an angry scowl as she observes the scene in front of her. You have no doubt that she'd spit venomous words at not only the red haired man but at Aizen too if she'd been given the chance.

Aizen looks to Ulquiorra who nods back to him wordlessly before walking down the steps and out a small door on the side of the room. He returns after a minute dragging the red haired man behind him, the man tries to keep up with him but his feet keep slipping from under him. He's still bleeding, leaving a trail of blood behind him. He's visibly pale and has clearly been beaten more since he'd been in your room. Ulquiorra dumps him on the floor roughly before returning to his spot in the lineup.