The next time you woke up the sun had already set. The sound of the door closing echoed through the room. You sat up only to see Aizen had returned. Instantly you felt sick as his eyes fell to you, he looked you up and down before cocking his head, "While you look lovely I much prefer how I'd left you this morning." He tells you casually. You keep your mouth shut, staring daggers at him as he strips from his shirt. "I missed you at supper, not feeling well?" He taunts you with a smirk before stalking closer to your shared bed.

You try to crawl away from him but he catches your ankle and pulls you back, flipping you so you're facing him once again. "Please don't," you beg willing to try anything to keep his hands off you. "Everything still hurts from yesterday ple-" he cuts you off with a dominating kiss. Your heart sinks and you know what's coming.

He pulls away from you just enough to shush you as his hand moves to tangle in your hair, pulling harshly so that you're looking up at him. "I'll have you every night until my heir grows inside you, even then I doubt I'll be able to stop. Not when you cry so sweetly for me." He says, hand still gripping your hair. You feel tears start to form in your eyes again, you know there's nothing you can say or do that would make him stop. You don't want to have his children but how could you possibly fight him? Even if you could somehow stop him he'd just have Renji killed and you don't think you could handle that guilt.

True to his word he'd had you again. Similarly to the previous night he took his time preparing you, forcing you to orgasam twice before he even considered putting his cock in you. You hated it, how he could turn your body against you with such ease. You also came to realize, as he slammed into you just as rough as before, that he liked when you cried. He wanted you to beg him to stop and tell him that you couldn't take it, he reveled in it. You want to stop crying, hold out and take some of that enjoyment away from him but every time you try to he just gets rougher. He forces you to look at him with a strong grip in your hair as he slams his hips into yours and releases inside you again.

Only this time he doesn't pull out of you, instead his hand slips between your legs to start rubbing small tight circles on your clit. Your hand shots out before you can stop it to try and grab his wrist to make it stop, you're already overstimulated and you're not fully thinking. Before you can even grab at him the hand fisted in your hair pulls so hard you're afraid he'll pull a chunk of it out. You cry out and your hands whip to try and pry his hand out of your hair all the while keeping up with his stimulation of your body.

Heavy tears roll down your face, "Please no more." You whimper out in a way that sounds pathetic to even you.

He doesn't stop, not that you really expected him to. "Gods you're so pretty when you beg." He mumbles before leaning over you and kissing you. Between the fullness in your core and his thumb stimulating your clit the knot in your abdomen was building much faster than it had previously. You can't stop the cries and whines which Aizen seems all too happy to swallow though the rough kiss. It took a minute more before that knot had snapped your back arched as you cried out before sinking back into the bed feeling completely ruined. He pulled away with one quick peck on the cheek before pulling out of you.

He pulled you up to him and laid the two of you down the same as the previous night. One of his hands runs soothingly up and down your back. You want to move away from him or tell him to stop but you don't have the energy nor do you want to risk upsetting him. You fall asleep quickly and when you wake he's gone yet again.

~~~

The days that followed happened in the same fashion, you wake up alone and spend the morning hours trying to clean away filth that you knew you'd never be able to, go back to sleep, wake up to Grimmjow trying to get you to come out or to eat something, go back to sleep followed by Aizen having you how ever he sees fit for that night. Even though you'd been sleeping all day you felt exhausted all the time and even though you know you should be eating you couldn't.