17

Bey pov
*1 month later*
My baby is now 5 months & he is growing so fast. Blue is almost 6 & she swear she's grown. Nicki & I have a hearing today from the court. Yes you heard me right. Nicki reported everything that happened to the polices & not only that but they found out that I killed Carol. I mean technically it was self defense.

"Baby are you ready?" Nicki asked as she finished her hair. "Yeah I'm just nervous." I said as she sighed. "About what?" She asked. "What if I'm guilty. I mean I know I did it but what if they say it wasn't self defense. I mean technically it isn't bc I did it for you. They can hold be accountable for that." I said. "Baby don't stress about it. Remember I'm the one that's taking the stand. I got you. I'm not gonna let them arrest you. I'm gonna tell it all." She said.

I'm surprised she said that bc Nicki is usually really shy when it comes to being around people. "Are you sure you're gonna take the stand?" I asked. "Yes baby." She said.

30 minutes later
It was now Nicki time to take the stand. "Onika do you promise to tell the truth?" The judge asked as she put her hand on the Bible. "Yes." She said. "Okay then we shall begin." The judge said.

"Where we're you & Beyonce headed when you were involved in the car accident?" The judge asked. "We were supposed to be going to get our belly pierced, your honor." She said. "Okay & you said after 3 weeks of the accident you searched through your phone & found an old video before the accident correct?" The judge said. "Yes that is correct." She said.

"Okay now let's get into what happened last month. The situation with Beyoncé Knowles & Carol Maraj." The judge said. "Okay." She said. "Please explain everything that happened that day." The judge said. "So Beyoncé was going out that day while I stayed home with the kids. I don't know where she was going but I know her intentions weren't to hurt anyone that day. After so many hours of her being gone, I get a phone call from her & she told me that she had been shot. Which isn't necessarily true, she wasn't shot but she was indeed injured. I have a degree in the medical field so I looked at her wound & she was grazed by the bullet. It was pretty bad your honor. After that, things just went left. Carol was shot multiple times that day & to this day I still don't know who did it." She lied as I tried to hide me smile.

My baby was up there fake crying and all. "Well that's all the information we have on this case. Looking back at everything else that was said, this case is now closed. There's not enough information or witnesses to say that Beyoncé is guilty. Thank you for your time today Beyonce & Onika. Court is over." The judge said as Nicki jumped in my arms.

"Baby we did it." She said as we left out the court room. "I can't believe you lied for me in a court room." I said. "That's not the only thing I'd do for you." She said with a smirk. "The kids are still with momma Tina." I said.

Once we got home we made love to each other for hours & hours. I woke up before Nicki & I went downstairs to make us some food. I decided to do something light bc I really didn't feel like going all out when my legs are on fire.

Once I was done cooking I put Nicki food on a tray & brought it to our room. "Baby wake up I cooked." I said as her eyes opened. "You did all this for me?" She asked as I nodded. "I mean why not. You're the best wife I could ever ask for. You lied for me in a room full of policemen & a judge. You didn't have to but you did & for that im forever grateful." I said as she smiled.

"I told you I got you baby. I wasn't finna let them take you from me & the kids. I love you so much." She said. "I love you so much more & I'd never leave y'all. After all you've done for me you think I would leave? Nah it's gone take more than that to make me leave. I jus don't understand it tho." I said. "Understand what?" I asked. "Why did you do all this for me? You even took me back when you didn't have to. You put your body at risk & injected yourself with needles just to have my baby. Hell you even went against your mom for me. Why did you do it? What did I do to deserve someone like you?" I said.

"Well baby, I'm not like anyone else. I'm Onika & I'm you're wife. & as a wife I'd do anything for you. Kaizen is the best gift you've ever given me. I'm forever grateful for him. I'm grateful for Blue too. She made me realize being a parent isn't that hard. & about my mom I don't know that woman. You did what needed to be done. Hell if anything I should be asking you. Why did you go through all this for me? You could've let her killed me but you didn't. I'm so in love with you. I couldn't ask for more. You're all I ever wanted. It's just something about you." She said.

The end.