11

Nicki pov
3 weeks later
Today was the day I pick up my passport. I been went & took my picture for it but it just came back. I got out of bed & went to shower. Bey and Blue was gone so I didn't bother making breakfast. I called Bey once I got in my car to see where they was.

"Hey baby." She said. "Where you at?" I asked pulling out the driveway. "At my momma house she wanted to keep Blue for a few days, why what's up?" She said as I pouted. "You could've woke me up I wanna see momma Tina too." I whined as she laughed. "Hey my baby." I heard momma Tina say in the background. "Hey momma." I said as bey giggled. "You are so spoiled, you sound like you're driving tho." She said as I nodded like she could see me. "I am. I have to go pick up my passport, it finally came in. I probably looked mean as hell bc I couldn't smile on it." I said. "You are mean tho baby so what's the problem." She said as I frowned. "I'm not mean I just don't like to be fucked with." I said. "True. Let me go in the room real quick bc I have to talk to you about something." She said.

"What's wrong Bey?" I asked as I heard a door close. "Oh nothing I'm just horny & you know ma nosy so I had to leave out the living room." She said as I giggled. "Well baby I'll be home soon & you can do whatever you please." I said. "Shit Nika hurry up. I'll be home when you make it back." She said as I said okay. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

After I picked my passport up I went back home. "Hey baby." Bey said running to the door. "Hey my love. Why you running?" I said hugging her and laughing. "Bc I missed you & I wanna see your passport." She said as I locked the door. "It's in my purse." I said as she went through my purse.

"You look so beautiful but still mean

"You look so beautiful but still mean." She said giggling. "They told me I couldn't smile & I was kinda already pissed off that day." I said as she nodded. "Well you still look gorgeous, even tho it looks more like a mugshot." She teased as I rolled my eyes. "Anyways." I said as she giggled.

"So I see you hurried home." She said sitting in my lap. "Yeah bc I have a horny ass fiancé that I can't say no to." I said as she smiled & I smiled back. She poked my dimples, something she does all the time when she sits in my lap. "Stop itttt." I whined like a kid. "I wanna see how deep your dimples are. I bet I can make my fingers touch each other through your dimples." She said smiling as I grabbed her hands. "Bey you're being childish." I said laughing. "We should go swimming." She said randomly as I sighed. "The weather in Houston is so bipolar right now but it's chilly now so let's wait til it warms up some. Maybe we can invite Solo, Mama Tina, Michelle, & Kelly over to go swimming in the backyard." I said as she slowly nodded her head.

"That's not a bad idea but I don't talk to Kelly nor Michelle anymore. Somehow they felt that I abandoned them a while back when I decided to start doing my own music. But we we're getting older & I wanted to be my own person you know & I tried to explain it to them but they didn't wanna listen so I just eventually stop trying to explain myself. I don't care tho, I'ma still be happy with or without them." She said shrugging. "So who was you on the phone with the other day if it wasn't Kelly or Michelle?" I asked. & I know it wasn't Solange bc it wasn't her voice. "Oh that was Rihanna she wanted to collaborate but I turnt it down." She said.

"Why?" I asked. "I just don't like collaborating with a lot of people. Especially if I don't know them like that & I just feel like we wouldn't click & I like to have some type of connection when I collaborate with someone or I feel like the song wouldn't turn out right. That's really the main reason I don't collaborate with anyone besides you & a few other people." She said as I nodded. Bey is actually really shy around a lot of people but once she gets used to you she's a whole goofball.

"Would you be interested in having a sit down talk with Kelly & Michelle?" I asked as she thought about it for a while. "I mean I wouldn't mind but I honestly don't think it would be necessary bc they won't hear me out. They feel like I betrayed them which I would never but it is what it is." She said. I made a mental note in my head to contact them about it. "Okay well ima set it up anyways. I love you but you need some new friends I'm tired of being your only friend." I said jokingly. "But your my lover & my best friend." She said as I smiled. "Awww baby." I said kissing her. Sometimes she can be a total sweetheart, but other than that she's a whole kid at heart.

"Okay bae you gotta get off me so I can shower & cook. & I need to text Kelly & Michelle." I said as she held on to me tighter. "Noooo I'm comfortable." She whine as I sighed. "Baby I have to cook. You don't want to starve, do you?" I said as she groaned & eventually got up. Once I got up she followed me everywhere. "Are you gonna follow me to the bathroom too?" I asked sarcastically. "Duh." She said rolling her neck as I giggled. "You are such a kid." I said. "So what? Let me be a kid." She said as I shook my head.

After we was done showering, we went back downstairs so I could start cooking. "Bae play some music & let's get freaky." She said grabbing my waist & pushing against me as I turnt the stove on. "Baby I'm cooking." I said as she shrugged. "It'll only take a second. I just wanna please you." She said as I sighed. "Fine but I'm not cooking after this so you'll just have to order something to come here." I said turning the stove off & putting everything back up.

Once I put everything up Bey picked me up & took me upstairs. "I wanna try something new." She said as I raised my eyebrow. "Like what?" I asked. "Hm. Let's 69." She said as my eyes widened. I've only did that once & it was with my ex from years ago. "Okay." I said stripping out of my clothes as she did the same. "You can be 6 & I'll be 9." She said as we got in position. "Alexa play 69 by Teyana Taylor." I yelled out as the song played over & over. We made love to each other all night until we got tired & fell asleep.