Chapter 3: Power Trail 2

Before the chapter started, I and @KiritaKirigaya258 got bored, and school just started back so am sorry for the late upload.

---------------------------

Author's POV

Marie let her light brown hair flow down as she took out her ribbon. She was paired up with Aaron. Aaron didn't waste any time and swayed his hands in the air creating a tornado.

----------------------------------------------------

Aaron Zaphire

Element: Air

Power: Cyclone

( He could create a high-powered tornado depending on his stamina and energy)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron had a smirk on his face, a smirk that said 'Let's see what you can do.' Marie was as calm as always, she launched her ribbon to wrap around the forming tornado. Aaron's smirk soon turned into a shocked expression. Marie then set her ribbon in a blaze and pulled the tornado in the opposite direction. The tornado vanished as though it was never there, to begin with. Everyone was looking at her powers and how she used them against her opponent without even breaking a sweat. She was a science major so she was quite knowledgeable.

-------

On the other side of the training grounds there was Rosa and Koya.

Koya started off by introducing herself, " Hi! I'm Kimmy but you can call me Koya." Rosa was a bit surprised at her friendliness, but she didn't let it show on her face. " Hi. I'm Rosa." With that Rosa took a breath and lifted her hands in the air as if she was grabbing something. 

Koya tilted her head as though she was trying to figure out what Rosa was doing. Out of seemingly nowhere a huge ball of water started to form over Rosa's palms. When the ball cast a huge shadow over the two of them, Rosa stopped and looked over at Koya. Koya then let loose her hair which was in two ponytails. She shook her hair letting it fall, as it fell it just seemed to be getting longer and longer. A stream of fiery color also came rushing down her lengthened hair.

As Rosa watched this transformation she seemed to have remembered something but she shook it off. She held the looming ball of accumulated water floating in one hand, she took her other hand and took out tiny balls of water that turned to ice shards in mid-air.

 Koya lifted up her hair to block the attack, as the shards touched her hair, they melted down to the ground. Rosa kept sending the shards straight ahead with more speed." impressive" Rosa commented. She took out a larger ball this time and froze it in the shape of a board, She then jumped on it and controlled it to fly over the grounds. From above she shot the shards with force and Kimmy continued to block the constant attacks....

-------

Meanwhile, Mai Mai and Kanon were having a heartfelt conversation while showing off their power to each other. " My element control still needs some work, but I got better control than you." Mai Mai said to Kanon with a slight sound of playful ridicule in her voice. 

" Hah! Whatever you say," said Kanon. "My powers aren't out of my control, you know, I just need some practice is all. Would you like to practice with me now and then? Because looking at everyone else we need it" he continued looking over at the others. Mai Mai shook her head in agreement with his words. They continued chatting while everyone was immersed in their fighting.

To be continued...

Publish: October 2023