Chapter 1: The Beginning

Author's Pov

It was the first day of Highschool, In the special hero training Class. Everyone was in class when the Homeroom teacher walked in. She was a world-renowned hero, Mrs. Alan. Everyone knew who she was and what kind of hero she was. And they were excited to see that she would be their Homeroom Teacher.

---------------------------------------------

Mrs. Elaine Alan

Element: Air

Power: Air Blades

(She can conjure 50 air blades at a time and can control them at will. the more Blades she conjures the more of her energy is depleted)

--------------------------------------------

Mrs. Alan has long flowing white hair, she is wearing her hero suit with The School's Air Element Symbol on it. '-She proceeded to introduce herself to the class, and then said that everyone should introduce themselves to her and the class. A student then stands and says, "Hello everyone I'm Koya but y'all can call me 'Kimmi'."

-------------------------------------------

Koya Iglesias

Element: fire

Power: Magma/Lava Hair

(She is able to use her hair as a weapon, Her hair changes Temperature depending on her mood. The strength of her power weighs on her Emotions.)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hi everyone my name is Marie, and it's nice to meet all of you"

-------------------------------------------------------

Marie Ali

Element: fire

Power: fire ribbon

( she is able to control her ribbon and its temperature at will. Her ribbon can stretch as far as 50 meters.)

—----------------------------------------------------

" Hey guys, I'm Rosa, and I look forward to being here."

—----------------------------------------------------

Rosa Lafoit

Element: water

Power: Water control

( she is able to control any liquid to her will, the strength of her power comes from her Emotions )

-------------------------------------------------------

The class went a little quiet, then Mrs. Alan spoke saying "You at the back," She pointed at a girl that had her Sepia Blonde hair in two Buns. the girl looked up at her as if wondering if Mrs. Alan was speaking to her. "Yes, I am talking to you". She slowly stood up from her seat and introduced herself.

"Umm, Hello My name is Mai-Mai, and it's... It's nice to meet you all"

-------------------------------------------------------

Mai-mai Lopez

Element: Fire

Power: Bomb-cyclone

(She is able to create a cyclone of Exploding Bombs, She can make three cyclons at a time. Her power feeds off of her energy, and the control over her cyclones depends on her emotions)

-------------------------------------------------------

The boy next to her then stands up, "Hi everyone it's nice to be here with all of you, My name is Kanon Anderson" he says. Koya glances at him with visible sparks in her eye.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kanon Anderson

Element: Air

Power: Air Bomb

(He is able to make air spheres that blow up when in contact with his target, he can control the explosive force of the spheres)

-------------------------------------‐—-------

To be continued...

Credits to @KiritaKirigaya258 for helping me write this.

We are gonna now upload every two weeks.