Episode 13: New Redemptions

Start from the beginning

Muffet: You don't scare me, wolfamorph! Once your friends have been sacrificed, my spiders will take back what is rightfully ours! Herotown will become a Utopia for all of spider-kind!

Eddie: *frowns* I warned you... I'm sorry 

Muffet: Spiders, restrain the wolfamorph!

Just then, Nigel crawled down the web that led to the throne room in a hurry, guarding him from the other blue eyed menaces. 

Muffet: Nigel? What are you doing?!

Nigel: I won't let you hurt him! This wolfamorph must be spared, along with the other prisoners!

Muffet: Explain this traitory at once!

Nigel: These humans are not evil, your highness! They came to organise peace, they want to help us!

Muffet: The damage has already been done! Besides, we already have our alliance with the other humans

Eddie: Alliance?

Muffet: Yes! They contacted us, they told me everything about you and your little Destiny Division 

Iggy: Who are they?

Muffet: *shouts* Silence, human! Now, lower them into the pit!

Nigel: Miss Muffet, you must listen!

Muffet: It's too late now! It is time for the humans to pay for their crimes!

Just then, Muffet's pet began to slowly crawl out of the pit, jabbing at Iggy and the other prisoners. The big, grey furry beast stared at them with its many different eyes. 

Muffet: Now my pet, kill them!

Marie: Iggy! You still got that hunting knife?!

Iggy: Yeah!

Marie: Quick, pass it over!

Baldi: You better know what you're doing Marie, because we're gonna be spider food if you don't hurry up!

Marie: Of course I know what I'm doing! 

Muffet: *roars* Stop her!

Marie sliced the spider web with one swift cut, freeing herself from the webbed prison. She quickly grabbed onto the web and dangled from it, close to falling down into the pit below. Using her strength, she began to swing herself so she could get to Iggy's web. At the same time, she was swiftly dodging the gigantic spider's many attacks, swinging like Tarzan so she wouldn't get hit.

Marie: *starts cutting* So what's your plan?

Iggy: All the exits are blocked by spiders 

Marie: So?

Iggy: We can't hurt any spiders, remember?

Marie: Who cares, she doesn't want peace now 

Iggy: I'm still holding out. Let's just get back to Herotown and call for reinforcements 

Marie: How do you plan on doing that when there's no way out?

Iggy looked down into the deep dark pit, he could feel the darkness stare back into his eyes and soul, warning him not to jump down.

Iggy: There's only one way out 

Marie: *smirks* You never would 

Iggy: Watch me

Iggy summoned his two swords and leaped down into the dark pit below. Muffet stood up from her throne, enraged yet astonished that her prisoner had such determination.