Chapter 9

My Own Steel
-swearing
—————————————————————————————————————-

My Own Steel-swearing —————————————————————————————————————-

3RD POV———————————————+———————-+——————————————

3RD POV
———————————————+———————-+——————————————

In the morning. Tanjiro and four other candidates stand at the gathering area. Zenitsu, clad in yellow, looked exhausted. The Mohawk boy, clad in black, looked angry. The butterfly hair clip girl, clad in pink, is calm. Y/n, clad in green, looked sad.

Only five of us? But there were at least twenty... Tanjiro thought in his head, shocked at how many died during those seven days.

"I'm gonna die." Zenitsu cried out but was immediately comforted by Y/n.

"You're not gonna die, you'll be fine without me." Y/n gave him a reassuring hug, not noticing the look of jealousy Tanjiro was glaring at them with.

"I'm a goner without you Y/n-chan. Even if I survive now, I'm gonna die in the end anyway." Y/n was about to comfort him again but stopped as soon as the twins began speaking.

"Welcome back." They both said in unison.

"Congratulations." The white haired one said as the black haired one continued.

"We're glad to see that you're safe."

"So? What am I supposed to do now?" Y/n head the mohawk boy practically growl out. "Where's my sword?"

"First, we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved." The white haired one ignored his question.

The twins continued to speak one after the other, "There are ten ranks in all,

"Kinoe,

Kinoto,

Hinoe,

Hinoto,

Tsuchinoe,

Tsuchinoto,