Chapter 4

⚠️GORE AT BEGINNING AND ABUSE + SWEARING ⚠️

Y/n POV—————————————————————————————————————⚠️⚠️"PLEASE STOP, DONT HURT THEM, I BEG OF YOU!!" My voice creamed out to the monster ripping my family's guts apart

Y/n POV
—————————————————————————————————————
⚠️⚠️
"PLEASE STOP, DONT HURT THEM, I BEG OF YOU!!" My voice creamed out to the monster ripping my family's guts apart.

But my voice wasn't loud enough as it kept on tearing them apart, my mothers lifeless eyes staring into my souls.

She let out one last whisper to me,"this is all your fault, useless child."

"Wh-what, no please don't say that." My voice croaked out.

Suddenly the scene changed, we where no longer in the house but instead in a graveyard with me sat I front of my family's grave stones.

"She's right it's all your fault, your nothing but a witch, because of you we are dead. IF YOU HADNT OF BEEN BORN THIS WOULD HABE NEVER HAPPENED!!!" My fathers screamed at me, grabbing a fist full of my hair and pulling to look at them.

They all looked at me with pure hatred and disgust, my mothers face torn apart and her left leg missing, my father had his hand ripped off and his eyes plucked out , lastly my brother's tongue was bitten off and his arm crushed along with his spine.

I looked all of them hopelessly begging for this to stop, my mother walked up to me before she raised her hand and let it fall across my face, giving it a hard slap.

"WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD YOU, YOU STUPID WITCH, FUCKING MURDERER!!!" She screamed at me, continuing to hit me.

It wasn't long after that my father began to join in, kicking and spitting at me saying how much he hated me. My brother stood of to the side watching in glee as I was punished.Blood dripped from their bodies, staining the once white snow a dark red.

I yelled at them to stop but my voice was drowned out by their shouts and beating, suddenly it stopped. I looked up to see them gone, only my brother was there. His eyes staring into mine as he slowly walked up to me.

"How'd I ever wind up with a screw up of a sister like you?" His voice spat out, then his hand came down on my face making my head turn to the side.

I went to look back at him but he was gone.....

"No no no no no no NO NO NO NO, PLEASE GIVE THEM BCAK RO ME PLASE GIVE ME BAVK MY FAMILY, IM SORRY PLEASE I NEED THEM!" I screamed at their grave stones.

"Y/n."

"Y/n" their voices echoed all around me but not a sight of them around.

"Y/n"

"Y/N"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! WAKE UP!" This time the voice was different, then it ended and faded to black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to the blinding light of the sun peaking through the window. Red tearful eyes bore into mine. Tanjiro.