Chapter 10

The meeting

(Since this is based off of what Y/n is doing I have renamed the episode to match her.)
-swearing
-Blood
-slight gore

)-swearing -Blood-slight gore

Y/n POV—————————————————————————————————————-⚠️

Y/n POV
—————————————————————————————————————-
⚠️

"Fucking asshole! He fucking bit me!" I complained whilst tightly securing a bandage to my arm, after being attacked by a demon who decided to make me his bedtime snack.

I was ascending the mountain back to home, I had been away for a little over a week due to an attack on a nearby village.

"I cannot believe I fell to his stupi- ' Y/n suddenly stopped as she noticed she was at Urokodaki's house but there was something different.

Blood was leaking from underneath the shoji door and from the crevices of the closed window.

Horror struck her she ran towards the door, the smell of death much more evident and intense.

"No...no...no no no NO..NO NO NO NO , PLEASE GOD NO DON'T LET THEM BE DEAD! PLEASE I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE!" She cried and pulled the shoji door open.

A loud scream left her mouth at the site of her beloved boyfriend and father ripped apart and gutted, Takeo and Nezuko standing above them with blood dripping form their faces and hands.

"AHHH! TANJIO! OTO-SAN! NO! GOD PLEASE NO! WHAT DID YOU TWO FUCKING DO!" Y/n pushed passed the two demons and cradled Sakonji and Tanjiro to her chest, sobbing and screaming out her pain.

She looked up at Nezuko and Takeo, who did nothing but smile at her pain, and pushed herself to stand whilst unsheathing her Katana.

"Like Oto-San said if either of you were to kill an innocent person, I'd have to decapitate you." She raised her Katana above her head and closed her eyes, not wanting to watch them die.