Study Session

Percy walked into his cabin, to see Annabeth. Laying on her stomach on his bed, typing something into her laptop. Normally, this wouldn't catch Percy's eye so much. But for some reason, Annabeth decided to lay there, in just her underwear.

He did the first thing that came to his mind. Dove face first into her supple ass.

"Oh my... Percy what are you doing?!" Annabeth grunted. After all, her boyfriend just did an Olympic style dive, face first right onto her booty.

"Sorry Beth..." he said, quickly wrapping his arms under her waist and nuzzling her booty.

"Did you really have to dive into my butt?" She complained. "It kinda hurt."

"I'm sorry," Percy said. "...here I'll make it better." Annabeth gasped as she felt his lips kiss her booty cheek. "Did I get the right spot?"

"...no," she whispered. "You missed."

A smile grew on Percy's lips, then he kissed her other cheek. This time letting the kiss linger.

"There you got it," She said suddenly. "Now I need to study."

Percy nuzzled against her booty again, rubbing his cheek against her tight rump. "For what? You're the smartest person I've ever met."

Every time Percy gave her an offhanded compliment like that, it made her heart skip.

"Still... I need to study for an Architecture test," she said. "Please don't bug me, this is important."

Percy nodded, still cuddling her booty. "Don't worry babe, I'll control myself."

"Why don't I believe—Ouch! Percy!" Annabeth swatted at her bum. Percy giggled giddily, proud of what he just did.

"Beth... Wise Girl...." He said softly. He knew that always made her gooey in the center. "Your flaunting all this... cake. You can't blame me for taking a bite."

"Is there teeth marks? I promised Piper I would go to the beach with her. I don't want bite marks on my butt!" She said.

"..."

"Percy? Is your teeth marks on my butt?"

"...yes..."

Annabeth sighed, "Your impossible Percy Jackson... I can just wear jean shorts or something to cover it. You can stay there, but please let me study."

Percy smiled, and nuzzled back against her butt. He always watched her booty when she walked away. But it usually was covered with her jeans, or shorts, or whatever. This was the first time, he got to see how much ass Annabeth was packing. And he was loving it.

Her panties were blue, which he thought was cute. Perfectly formed against the curves of her booty. He could bounce a quarter off that thang, 20 feet in the air. He did not want to leave it.

As Annabeth studied, Percy admired her booty very closely. He especially loved it when Annabeth had to adjust, and ended up wiggling her booty right in front of his face. Percy never thought about what he liked most on a girl. But now, after close inspection. His favorite body part on a girl, was Annabeth's ass.

He knew nobody could hold a candle to Annabeth. And now, he knows that Annabeth's ass, was the pinnacle of ass.

"Why are you naked?" He asked, finally gaining enough sense to ask.