Best Underwater .... of all time

After Annabeth's and Percy's intimate act in the showers. They both got to busy to see each other. Percy was sent on a quest with a couple hunters, and Annabeth had gotten stuck on an architecture design for Olympus.

When Percy came back to camp after his quest, he'd had hoped to see Annabeth greet him. But she didn't show. A couple girls from Athena's cabin, Annabeth's cabin ran up to him in a panic.

"Percy! Percy!" they both cried.

"Woah what's wrong?" He asked.

"Annabeth! She locked herself in your cabin! She's stuck on some building problem and has been obsessing over it. She hasn't showered or slept!" one of the girls cried.

Percy threw his bag down and sprinted off to his cabin. He tried the door, but it was locked. He could hear muffled crying.

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled. "Annabeth, it's me please let me in."

He could hear papers rustling inside, and frantic talking that made no sense to him. He dug his shoulder into the door and pushed hard. A loud moan of wood being dragged on wood echoed out. He was in, she had moved his bunk to block the door.

Annabeth was sitting on the floor, frantically flipping through pages of schematics, and quickly drawing then erasing stuff. She was so fixated on her work, she didn't notice him come in. He gently put a hand on her shoulder, and she jumped so hard she almost floated a foot into the air.

"W-when di-did you g-get here?" She said, her eyes darting around, her body shaking.

"Beth... what's wrong?" He asked.

She stared at him, "I can't fix this... I've tried everything and I can't fix this by the deadline I was given." She said defeated.

She stared at Percy, almost now realizing he was really there. She burst into tears and dove into him. She buried her face into his chest and sobbed as he held her. She smelled ripe, and her hair was greasy. Those girls were right, Annabeth hasn't ate, drank, showered, or slept in days.

He lifter her up, cradling her in his arms. "You need a break Beth," He said. "Shower, food, or water. What first?"

"Water..." She said softly, her voice breaking. He held up a clear glass, a stream of water from the fountain in his room floated across the room and went right into the glass.

"Don't worry, this is the cleanest water you have ever drank," He said holding the cup to her lips.

She drank it slowly, and perked up a bit after the glass. He offered her more, but she was ready for a shower instead.

He carried her to the showers and got some campers to guard the door, so no one came in. He offered to wait out side of the stall as she showered. But she declined and had him go in with her. He offered to get her swim suit, which she said it was still cut from before, and also declined that. So, he striped her down, and he did the same.

He washed her, making sure she was clean. Then dried her, and but fresh new clothes on her. She could stand on her own, but she also seemed to be enjoying this. He took her to the pavilion where he sat her down at his table and they ate together. She sat quietly and ate as he talked about his quest, and how annoying the hunters are. Especially Thalia.

He then carried her back to his cabin, "Wait... why are you taking me back to your cabin?" she asked.

"We are sleeping together," He said firmly.