He works to untying the strings on my sweatpants and after a moment he pulls them down along with my underwear. Soon I'm completely naked sitting on the kitchen counter.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers as his mouth moves down my body. He sucks on my nipples then descends lower. He kisses my stomach and my legs instinctively part for him.

My hand tangles in his hair as he kisses my inner thigh. I moan when his tongue finds my sweet spot. His mouth works like a pro and I can't contain my moans.

I tug his hair and he looks up at me as he licks me up. I watch his beautiful brown eyes that stare into mine. He's just so pretty.

I moan and throw my head back. My thighs clench around his head as he sucks on my aching bud. I spread my legs a bit wider so I don't suffocate him with my thighs.

His tongue moves up my stomach and finds my nipples. His hands touch my sensitive bud and I claw my nails into his back. He moans.

"More please~" He begs while touching me. I drag my nails across his back and he winces before he attacks my neck with kisses and bites.

"Oh fuck~" I gasp as two fingers slip into me. He starts to push his fingers in and out of me slowly then increases his pace. My body writhes, begging for more.

His lips meet mine again and my moans make it easy for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back hungrily and I feel my stomach tighten.

His pace increases and I press my body closer to him. I'm so wet I can feel my juices pour onto the counter.

His other hand finds my bud and traces circles on it while his fingers pump into me.

"Ahh~ fuck! I'm so close! Don't stop~" I moan out as the knot in my stomach contracts. I clench my fingers around him as I'm tipped over the edge.

He keeps fingering me and my legs begin to shake. I moan out dirty things and claw my fingers into Indigo's back.

He whimpers clearly enjoying the pain. I feel red hot waves of pleasure rack through my body, and I kiss Indigo while riding out my high.

I moan into the kiss and Indigo's hands slow as I start to come down. I clench around him one last time before he pulls his fingers out of me.

We break the kiss and I pant trying to catch my breath. I kiss him again gently and realize my nails are still clawing into his back. I let go and he pulls back so I'm not caged in on the counter.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" I ask as I run my hands across his shoulders. He winces and I pull my hand away.

"No it's okay." He says and I kiss his cheek before hopping off the counter. I glance at the clock and realize the time.

"Oh shit! We have to get to work." I glance down at his obvious erection. "We have an important meeting. Can I take care of that later?"

"I- yeah um... that's fine." He mumbles while blushing.

"I'm sorry." He waves me off.

"It's fine really. Go take a shower. I'll clean this up." He gestures to the mess that is now my kitchen. I nod.

"I'll make it up to you later." I stick out my pinky and he smiles.

"You better if your going to leave me like this." We interlock pinkies and he kisses my cheek. I turn my head and plant a sweet kiss on his lips. We both smile before I turn and sprint off towards the bathroom.

☆☆☆☆☆

After taking a shower I get dressed quickly then leave my room. I enter the bathroom to find Indigo attempting to clean the wounds on his back after his shower.