See You in Hell

Sorry if there's any spelling gramtical errors; im not good at either one. and sorry about the commas. my friends think im some oft of comma addict. Enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Anya*

My boyfriend, Brayan, and I were sitting on the bleachers during lunch. It was an unusually warm day for December but it was welcomed. I decided to wear a grey tankful and yellow shorts. I had my brown hair, which was streaked with blue, pink, and purple highlights in a ponytail. I took a drink of my coffee, Which of course I spilt. Brayan started laughing.

"That's what you get for drinking coffee on a hot day. Gods probably laughing up there thinking your such a retard. Haha." he looked at me and smiled.

"You're such an ass you know that?" I pushed him a little. He was stronger than I was, so it didnt affect him much. He pushed me onto the bench and held my hands above my head. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I think I win. Just saying." he smiled his gorgeous smile and flashed his beautiful green eyes. He was wearing skinny jeans and a My Chemical Romance band shirt. His black hair was in his eyes. He got off of me and let me sit up. "So, would you like to borrow my shirt so you don walk around with a huge stain?" he started laughing again.

"No, you've already got in trouble for not wearing a shirt on campus 2 times. I doub they'll be so lenient for a third time." I stuck my tongue out at him. He reached into his backpack and pulled out one of his old band shirts he's had forever.

"The office finally found this from the last time I went around shirtless. Uhm, it smells clean." Brayan said handing me the shirt. He acted like he was a bachelor in every sense of the word. He probably wouldn't be washing his clothes if I didn't make him. I figured that wearing that shirt would be better than wearing my stained tank top for the rest of the day.

"So, guess who's birthday is coming up in 21 days?" Brayan just stared at me like he was confused.

"It's her right there. Right?" he pointed at one of the cheerleaders on the other side of the field. She could see us looking at us and flipped us off. It didn't surprise us though. We were social outcasts, unless one of them wanted booze. Unfortunately, Brayan had gotten good at sneaking it onto campus.

"You're such an ass Brayan." I said smiling at him. He looked at me and with an exaggerated frustration said "If it's not her, I have no clue what to do with the gift I got her!" then smiled and continued, "Hm. Do you want an extra slutty cheerleading costume?"

"Yea, that'll be the day that I can fly." I rolled my eyes. My phone started buzzing. I looked at the caller ID to see that my dad was calling. . . Again. It was the 10th time that he called me today, but I was having a good day so I didn't pick up.

"Is that your dad again?" Brayan looked concerned. I probably looked pretty upset.

"Yup. Again. It's the millionth time he's called. Its getting annoying." I decided to look at the grass instead of at him because I knew that if I looked at him I'd end up crying. The only reason my dad would be calling me is if he wanted to tell me that we were moving again.

"Jeez. Why cant you just tell him to stop? What does he want anyway?" I started getting tensed up.

"He's going to tell me that we have to move. Again. And I'm fucking tired of moving all the time." I still wouldn't look at Brayan. I felt him put his arm around me.

"why can't you just stay here? Let them move. Its not like your parents ever come to visit you. No offense." even without looking at him I knew he was thinking the same thing that I was; what would happen to us if I left?

Brayan and I had been going out for a little more the 8 months. Here at John F. Kennedy boarding school, relationships didn't last long. Most of the kids here were the stereotypical rich cheerleaders and jocks. Their parents 'donated' large amounts of money so their kids could get in. The longest relationship lasted a month. Brayan, Matt (Brayan's friend), and I were the only ones in a school of 500 who earned a scholarship for having good grades.

Brayan looked at me. "You know where ever you end up, I'll follow behind right? You'll still have your phone, I'll have mine. Besides, he wouldn't take you out of school in the middle of the school year would he?" I was silent for a second just thinking. I looked up at him.

"He has every time." I got tears in my eyes. I was just so pissed. I hated that my dad could make us move at any time.

"Why does he make you move around so much anyway?" Brayan asked after a minute of us just sitting there.

"I don't know. We've been moving since I was five. I remember that day: my dad walked into the house and told my mom that we were moving. We packed the necessities and some furniture. Then we left. It took 3 days. And ever since then we've been moving. We spend anywhere from 5 months to 2 years in one place. When I asked my parents they always say that it's cause they found a better place or job. Then tell me to go do something." My phone started ringing again. I decided to turn it off. "I think I'll head off to bio now. I didn't do the homework last night anyway." I started to get up.

"Aw come on! Let's ditch today! You sound like you need it!" I bit my lip thinking about it. It did sound like fun, and bio was one of the easiest classes I had.

"Okay, fine. But let me change my shirt. I'd much rather not walk around with a coffee stain." I grabbed my backpack and Brayan's shirt. "I'll meet you in front of the bio building." I kissed him and started heading down the bleachers.