I know you still love me

Start from the beginning

S: That's all received control, have you got an address for us?

C - The address is 10 Park rise close, it's the house on the corner next to the newsagents.

S: Received control, show us attending and we'll keep you updated.

After speaking to Control Ian put the blue lights on and said 'That address sounds really familiar but I can't put my finger on it', we'd just arrived outside the house when the rain finally stopped. I got out of the ambulance first and grabbed two of the bags whilst Ian took the other two, the house was shadowed in darkness as we walked up the steps towards the front door we realised that the front door was wide open there were no lights on in the house so I pressed one of the switches but nothing happened, Ian handed me one of the torches as he said 'The storm must have taken out the power and Electricity'. 

As I stepped forwards into the hallway I felt something crunch beneath my shoes I pointed the torch down to the floor and realised I'd stepped on a photo, I picked it up and the light revealed a picture of Marty and his new boyfriend Alex I looked at Ian and said 'Ian this is Marty's house'. Ian's eyes widened as he looked at the picture he then lifted his torch up lighting up the dark house as he said 'I'll take the downstairs you look upstairs, shout if you find something'. 

I slowly walked towards the stairs stepping up onto the first step stopping momentarily to readjust the bag on my back before carrying on upstairs, the light from the torch revealed nothing yet and eventually I came to what I guessed was Marty's bedroom there were definite signs of a struggle. I shone the light around the room and when I couldn't see anything obvious I turned to leave but out of the corner of my eye I saw something moving slightly on the bed I turned around and realised it was a hand reaching up from the floor I quickly walked over and found Marty lying on the floor badly injured covered in cuts, burns and various other injuries. 

I placed the torch on the bed providing abit of light before shouting out 'Ian I've found Marty I need some help please' I turned back to Marty and said 'Marty it's Sah and Ian's here as-well, can you hear me', Marty nodded but it was clear he was in a lot of pain. Ian crouched down behind me and said 'Marty who did this to you mate' Marty reached out and took my hand as he said 'Adi it was Adi' me and Ian looked at each-other and then back to Marty who was drifting in and out of consciousness, there was fresh blood coming through on Marty's scrub top I slowly lifted the top up and carved into Marty's skin were the words "Your mine" both me and Ian gasped in horror and then Ian said 'We need to get him to Holby now his blood pressure is dropping and I'm worried about these burns they look like they were done with Acid so just don't touch them as a precaution'.

Dylan's POV:

Tonight's shift had finally quietened down and I was just getting round to having something to eat in my office, just as I sat down there was a knock at the door I sighed and said 'Come in' Faith walked in and said 'Dylan sorry to interrupt there's a call on the red phone for you it's Ian he say's it's urgent'. I put my plastic container back into my bag and said 'Thank you Faith' I followed Faith out into Resus and picked up the red phone and said 'Ian it's Dylan what's up' on the other end of the phone Ian said 'Dylan I need a Resus room prepped and ready to go, we're bringing in a VIP patient with possible Acid burns, various cuts and a head injury'. 

I made note of all the injuries and then asked the question I dreaded asking 'Who's the patient Ian, it's not Sah is it', Ian took a deep breath and said 'No it's not Sah, it's Marty', I had to grip hold of the phone as I gasped and Stevie looked at me and said 'Dylan what's wrong' I finished speaking to Ian and then ended the call before turning to the team and saying 'Okay everyone can I have your attention please, I've just had a call from one of the paramedics. Their on their way in with one of our own'.