Chapter 3

Renee's pov
"It's Cameron?" I shot out of the room and ran and jumped on Cameron. I started crying. "I missed you" Cameron said "I missed you too" I said hugging him tightly. He hugged me super tight and wouldn't let go. He put me down and we walked in the family room. "How is tour?" I asked. "Good. Hayes got a girls number and they have been hitting it up for the past month." "Aww Hayes is gonna get a girl" I said.
Out of no where my phone screen lit up. I looked at it and it was a text from Daniel. It read "babe what are you doing? I'm lonely" I texted him back "I'll be down in a min or 2" "ok Cameron can I tell you something?" "Sure baby girl what's up?" "Have you ever smoked weed?" I asked. "Yes why?" He said nervously. "What if I told you- I did?" I asked getting really scared. "Baby girl I wouldn't care I still do" he said lightly. *sighs* "ok well me and the boys and Rylee and down there smoking some right now and weed brownies but Jack probably ate them all" I said laughing "sure" he said while lightly laughing. I led him to the room and we walked in. "Hey cam wants to join!" "Ok" Matt said and handed cam the blunt. "I walked over to Daniel and sat on his lap and kissed him passionately. Jack handed me the blunt and I took a puff. I handed it to Matt and I blew the smoke in Daniels mouth and he blew it out in Os. "I'm tired af" I said I got up and went to my room. I look behind me and cam and Daniel where behind me and had a smirk on their face. I walked in my room and they followed in and shut and locked the door "let's play truth or dare" cam said with a smirk.
🐼hey guys u hope you liked it. Sorry I was a little late. My charger broke so I had to buy a new one. 100 reads?!? That's crazy!! I love you guys so much💞💞! Love you all night 💞🐼💕 ~heaven