Espinosa Rebels

Hi guys my name is heaven and I will be typing some of this story. Also my friend Emily is going to help type so let's get to know the characters!
Rylee
Rylee is a 15 year old girl that is 5"2. She lives in Cali with her twin sister Renee and her older brother Matthew Espinosa.
She has been dating Sammy Wilkinson for 3 months now. She has a job as the co-manager at Abercrombie and Fitch and in her free time she cheers, plays football, volleyball and dances. She is a Tom boy but has her girly moments. She likes exotic things. She has been crushing on Hayes Grier for almost half a year but no one knows but her brother.
Renee
Renee is a 14 year old girl. She is 5"2. She is dating Daniel Skye. The have had a 1 year 8 month strong relationship. She has a job at Aeropostale. She cleans up at the end of the day and makes 50 bucks a day. She plays football at her school. But In her free time she plays volleyball. She is a Tom boy but like her sister she has her girly moments. She is a really bad girl. She has Been suspended from 3 schools in 1 year. She loves tigers and has been crushing on Taylor Caniff.
Matthew
Matthew is 17 and takes care of his two sisters because their parents pasted away and no one would take them in. He is single and likes Jennxpenn. He has been apart of magcon. He secretly does weed with his sisters but no one but the jacks, Sammy, and Skate know. (Sammy skate and Jack do weed and other stuff obviously). Matt is very rich so they have a huge house (house is in the photo and so are the characters). Matt doesn't have a job because of Magcon.
<ok guys that's all I can type cause my fingers hurt but there are the characters! More might be added soon 😝 be prepared😆 love you guys!💕 ~Heaven