Classroom study

The class bell rang and it was the Maths period, which was Tia's favourite subject. The teacher came in and everybody greeted her. She started her lecture, but as always Jonathan didn't understood even a bit of it, but Tia listened carefully and understood the concepts really well. When the teacher had explained the topic, she asked the children to solve the exercise.
So Tia asked Jonathan that we both can solve it together you can tell me what you think the next step would be in the sum and I can write it and like this we can do alternately. To which Jonathan said, "ok! "
Tia started the sum, she wrote the first step and now it was Jonathan's turn to answer but he didn't knew what to say, so with a low voice he asked Tia if she could explain the concept to him as he didn't understood. Tia enthusiastically said, "Yes of course. "
And she quickly explained everything to Jonathan and he actually understood all the concepts.
After Tia finished, Jonathan said, "First of all, Thankyou actually its the first time I understood everything 😁 and they both laughed. Nobody noticed the laughter but to Maahir it was like a stone hit on his heart because he somewhat liked Tia.
And after a minute of laughing, Jonathan and Tia started solving the questions and then the period was over.
Like this the whole day went and everything was good. Tia even dropped Jonathan's bag near the gate because he was not able to hold it. And after seeing off each other they both went to their homes.
The next day...
In the morning when entered the school she saw Jonathan struggling to pick his bag and at the same time saw Maahir passing by him.
She quickly ran towards Jonathan held his bag and called Maahir.
Maahir suddenly got shocked after hearing Tia's voice. Maahir came running towards her and asked her the matter. To which Tia said, "Can't you see he can't pick his bag his hand is fractured and you are passing from here without even noticing. "
Maahir responded, " No it's not such actually I didn't knew he was here.. I am sorry. "
Tia said, "From next time keep you eyes opened while walking. "
And she told Jonathan to start walking and they both went to the class.
Tia sat with Jonathan and the classes started.
Break time...
It was the break time when everybody sat with their friends to eat their food. But Tia didn't want to sit with Maahir. Maahir came to her but she didn't talked to him. When Jonathan saw that Tia was sad he asked her if Jonathan could sit and eat his food with her. And both Tia and Jonathan shared their tiffins and even laughed talking about some random stuff. But Maahir didn't liked when Jonathan and Tia sat together. The bell rang and the classes started.
The last period...
The last period begun and it was the history class where children were supposed to write a lot. Tia quickly made all the notes but since Jonathan couldn't write anything he was only looking at Tia. And suddenly the bell rang, Tia couldn't copy the notes on Jonathan's notebook so she asked for Jonathan's contact number so that she can call and explain the concepts and could send him the clicks of the work. They exchanged their numbers and as always Tia dropped him at the school gate and went to her home.