Chapter 47- Night outs

Start from the beginning

Teju " and what "

Karan " he love meenu from past 7 years "

Teju eyes widen " kyaaaaa " she shouted and he immediately closed her mouth. 

Karan " chup.. Don't shout "

Teja nodded and he pulled his hand back, she was looking at him with wide eyes still " but he is younger to her.. "

Karan nodded " that's the reason she isn't accepting it, she is afraid that it won't be perfect, it would look bad and "

Teju " and... " her voice soften knowing his inner turmoil as his eyes turned blurry, they sat on the bench nearby park. 

Karan " Meenu have always been the obedient one teju, she never refused my parents wish, she always abide by them. She was soft mannered girl when it comes to family , not the one whom you r seeing on office now.

She was already studying in college, almost finishing her study. She was not a ambitious person, all she wanted was to learn and do something for herself, be comfortable at home and have time for her family.

And I joined in college, me and Sam met there and we clicked off instantly, he used to visit my home since he stayed in hostel here. Mumma used to be with poonam Di  in US during her delivery times, so she doesn't remember him. Papa knows him but very little, it's always me, Meenu and him, with madhu at times. She always took care of us, he used to call her by name since I called her by name, it's didnt matter to me. 

Until one day, I saw them discussing, he was crying and pleading to her in the Terrace and she was nodding no.  When I walked in, he just left from there. He didn't come back after to our house, she also didn't talked about him. I was confused and somehow I understood it's about their feelings but I give them time.

He also turned normal after sometime but avoided coming to our house, then one day papa brought rishta for Meenu, she agreed immediately saying its their choice.

Karan " meenu, what are u doing, are u serious, you didn't meet the guy, didn't even have a talk and you r saying yes here.. It's a marriage meenu, not some random meeting "

Meenu sighed " Sunny,  you think papa will ever do something wrong in my life, I trust him and I m really okay with it "

Karan " are u sure meenu, don't you have any feelings for someone "

She stopped for sometime and then nodded no " no, I don't have "

Karan sighed and left from there to meet Sam, he should handle him when he comes to know about this. 

Then her engagement is fixed, He got to know about this and as expected, he was broken. He didn't say anything to me, just gave me a hurtful smile thinking I doesn't know about him.

Karan " will you open your mouth and tell me anything already now "

Sam " there is nothing sunny "

Karan " Are u trying to be keep me in dark even now when all you have is a deep feeling for my sister "

Sam was shocked and looked down
" What should I say when she doesn't have anything for me sunny " he whispered and karan hugged him, Sam broke down and cried harder, she was his first love and he couldn't hold the pain of losing her already. 

Sam " She said.. She .. Doesn't have any.. Feelings for me sunny... I... Don't.. Know.. What to do... She.. She is my love.. My first love.. Am... I... Not worth of her... See... She.. Is getting.. Married.... Mei kya karu.. How will... I... Cope up.. With this.. "