The day I met Her (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Hey it's fine, it's perfectly fine. Just take all the time you need." My dad says while smiling reassuringly at me. 

I nod my head as I look away from him and start to think about how to tell my dad that I made my first friend. I wanted to think about it deeply, but not to the point where I would get lost in my own thoughts. 

After a few seconds passed, I finally came up with a way to tell my dad about it. I looked back at him with a confident expression. 

"Alright, dad. So, remember what you wanted me to do this morning? You told me to try to make a few friends." 

"Uhh... Yeah, I remember that. Why do you ask?" 

"I asked you because I've got some great news for you! I've... Well, I'm not really sure if I'm right, but... I guess I could say I made my first friend." 

My dad pauses for a moment and stops smiling, then he starts to smile again after hearing what I told him. 

"Hah, I knew you could do it, kiddo. I'm proud of ya." We both smiled proudly at each other and then gave each other a high five. 

"So, how do they look? What's their name? I wanna know everything." My dad says with a calm voice, but I could tell that he was excited to listen to me talk about Gotoh-San. 

"Well... My new friend's name is Gotoh Hitori. She has this nice soft pink hair, and she also has these aqua colored eyes and they're just... Well, I don't really know how to say-" 

"Amazing? Beautiful? Maybe even flattering? I know where you're coming from, kiddo. I felt just like that when I met first met your mom." My dad smirks at me while crossing his arms. 

"What? Why the heck are you relating this moment to when you..." 

I pause for a second to get what my dad just told me through my thick head. When I finally understood what he meant to say, I began to blush and give my dad a mad expression. 

"Oh come on. Seriously, dad!? I'm not gonna fall love with anybody, and that's official! Plus, I don't even think that Gotoh-San wants to be my friend!"  

"Hahah, okay, okay. If you say so, then I'll believe you. But remember this... If you never try, then you'll never know."

"If you never try... Then you'll never know... Hm..." 

After listening to my dad, I calm myself down and my blush quickly disappears. But I didn't know what else to say or talk about with him, so I went back to being quiet. 

But only a few seconds later, my dad looks at me and stops walking. I stop with him and gave him a concerned look. 

"Dad, what's up? Is there... Anything wrong?" 

"We're here. This is your stop." 

I look to my left, and the door to my class is closed. I look back at my dad and I smile at him. 

"Alright then, I guess I'll be heading in. I'll see you after school, dad." 

"Yeah, I'll see you later, kiddo." 

Then, my dad holds his hand up and gestures to dap him up. I happily dap him up, and he pulls me in for a hug. 

"I love you, Hiro. Don't forget that." 

"Yeah... I know you do. I'll Never Forget." 

We both let go of each other, and we both wave goodbye to each other. My dad walks down the hallway, leaving me alone. 

I turn to my right and slowly opened the door. I looked around the classroom through the crack in it and I made sure not to make any noise. I could only see my homeroom teacher who quickly noticed me through the crack.