☁️- Gangle x Reader -☁️

HOLY SHIT YALL CAME OUT OF NOWHERE I JUST POSTED THIS YESTERDAY 😭😭😭

I APPRECIATE IT THOUGH ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Story description:

during a performance, an accident occurs to which Gangle breaks her mask. [Y/N] stays behind from an adventure to help her fix her mask and cheer Gangle up ♡

disclaimer: Gangle and [Y/N] in this story both have touch ad their love language, so they're going to be super touchy! apologies if you dont like touch

........................................................

     It was like every other performance; the song playing was lively and bright as random objects floated around, including the performers dancing around the circus. But, as usual, something has to happen and mess up the show.

     [Y/N] danced around on stage with Ragatha and Pomni, until something caught under their foot and caused them to slip while keeping a strong hold on Ragatha's hand and dragged her down.
     This brought down Pomni too, since Ragatha tried to grab her for support, but failed miserably and instead brought the two tumbling onto [Y/N]. Poor [Y/N].

     This caused a chain reaction.

     The blue ball that was caught under [Y/N]'s foot was sent flying and smacked against Zooble's head, which just knocked it off their body and was passed over to Kinger. This surprised Kinger and he yelled loudly, tripping over his own feet and falling back in a very dramatic fashion and knocked into Jax. Jax took a step back and wobbled from this, bumping backs with Gangle by accident when trying to steady himself. Gangle, being the weak ribbon thingy person she is, easily fell down, but used her arms to support herself before she kissed the ground. However, her comedy mask was loose on her face from the imfact and quickly fell of her face, making the porceline mask crash with the ground. Now, her comedy mask laid broken on the ground, and upon seeing this made her let out a shriek in despair upon seeing the shards.

     Jax stood up and groaned, "Okay, who started that. [Y/N]?"

     Everyone turned to look at [Y/N] and they froze in their spot, their eyes widening. They'd chuckle nervously before spotting the blue ball and pointing to it.

     "It wasn't completely my fault, the ball caught under my foot!"

     Everyone turned their gaze back to the ball, noticing it. When Jax tried to get close to it to pick it up... it just rolled away.

     "Okay, clearly something is up with that ball. We didn't use any of those props today.." Jax glanced around at the others before pointing to Ragatha, Pomni, and [Y/N]. "You three will be coming with me to go find that ball."

     Ragatha shrugged and agreed, Pomni just nodded, and [Y/N] was about to respond until they noticed Gangle crying off to the side, which made them hesitate.

     "..[Y/N], are you coming or not?" Jax put his hand on his hip very sassily, raising a brow at [Y/N].

     "Uh.." Their eyes glanced back between Gangle and Jax, and he picked up on it once he turned his gaze to look at the sobbing performer on the ground.

     Jax held a hand up before [Y/N] spoke.

     "It's alright, I can just force Zooble to come with me." This was quick to catch Zooble's attention while they were fixing their head back on.