Chapter 3

(They ran out of the studio and head out into town)

Ryder: Okay, guys. Now all we have to do is convince the people to bring the how back on the air.

Chase: But how do we do that? 

Joshie: We just need to figure it out how.

Matthew: Mind telling me how exactly we are going to convince them to bring the show back?

Champ: Not sure little buddy, but it never hurts to try.

Grace: I just hope that this goes well.

Skye: It's got to Grace. It has to.

Marshall: So, how are we going to convince people them to bring the show back?

Zuma: How about we do votes?

Jacob: Hmm. That could work. *Looks at Champ, Matthew and Grace* You guys also have any other ideas?

Champ: Well, what did people love about the show?

Jacob: Well, they love seeing us as bad guys who would rob and steal from people. But beside us being bad guys, we are also good guys.

Sandy: Indeed. We actually would still look out and protect the people if they were in danger. Dispatching foes who dare attack us!

Andy: Yeah, we would even solve crimes and mysteries and save the day just like you guys.

Candy: It was like a Robin Hood story but a series of it. But it's us. Robbing the rich people to feed and help the poor people.

Sandy: *Howls Excitement* Yes! That sounds puptastic!

Zuma: But dudette, how are we going to pull this off? There's certain people who don't like the show and hates it.

Ryder: Don't worry, Zuma. They got ways up their sleeves... and paws to pull this off. *Turns to Champ* Right, Champ?

Champ: *smiles and nods his head*

Sandy: Well, show us what you can do! I'm so excited!

Champ: Hehe, sure. But what exactly do you want to see?

Andy: The robberies! What I want to see first is the robbing!

Champ: Ah, I see. We'll do what we can to bring this show back up and running! *Nuzzles Andy*

Andy: *Nuzzles Champ back* Aww, Thank you! This is the best day of our lives!

Sandy: *Pounces on Champ and licks him* Yeah! We're going to finally get back on the air! You're my hero!

Champ: Hehe! *Shrinks down and hops onto Sandy's muzzle* I'm glad to be of service.

Sandy: Woah! Champ, I didn't know you can shrink!

Champ: Hehe! I'm full of surprises!

Candy: So, you got like superpowers? Cause I'm assuming that's what that lightning bolt on your side signifies.

Champ: Yep! *Happily barks and wags his tail*

Candy: Cool!

Sandy: So, should we get to work now?

Champ: Yeah, we probably should!

Marshall: Alright!

(The day turned to night as the gang planned out the plan.)

Rocky: Now we just need to do the same stuff you guys do to attract audiences to tell them to bring the show back.

Jacob: Well, where do we start?