⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚four˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Taylor's pov:

"Mum, it's been 3 weeks since I met Ella and I haven't stopped thinking about her." I said, " do you think I should just adopt her, it's all I've wanted to do since I knew she was from an orphanage." My mum gave me a loving stare "Do what you think is right, follow your heart it often makes good choices" she told me before giving me a kiss and heading out. I looked down at my phone "I'm following my heart" I say as I pick up the phone.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Ella's pov:

It's been 3 weeks since I met Taylor. It was one of the best days in my pathetic life.I clambered out of bed, adjusted my hoodie, took a breath and stepped out of my room and headed to the kitchen. I said hello and smiled at the occasional person I saw as I walked down the corridor. Mila sat in her office, on the phone to her best friend while she painted her toe nails on the desk. Her jet black hair was tied carelessly into a messy bun and her top was stained with coffee. I walked past the office, avoiding looking through the blinds even though I could feel her beady eyes staring at me. I stepped onto the cold kitchen floor, grabbed a glass and filled it with some water. I turned around and took a bag of crisps out of the cupboard on my way out. I was walking back to my room, getting ready to sit back into bed when the beast, Mila herself, emerged out of her office. 

"Pack up your shit Ella, someone wants to adopt you. They are going to be here in an hour. " She hissed. I ignored the cold in her voice all I cared about was that someone wanted me. She began talking again "I don't even know who would choose to adopt YOU out of all people but whatever." She turned around and walked back into her office.

A smile wiped over my face as I practically skipped back to my room. I pulled open my drawers to find something presentable to wear. I took a pair of baggy jeans and my white hoodie which one of the girls at the orphanage sowed a huge number 13 on the back. It was the warmest it's been for a while today, but whoever was here to adopt me definitely would change their mind if they saw the scars, and I don't blame them. I brushed my hair and tied it into a half up half down style then placed a white bow in it. Then I took a duffle bag that was sitting under my bed and began filling it with everything I own, which isn't alot. 

"THEY ARE GOING TO BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES ELLA" Mila's voice screeches from her room where I presume she is trying to look presentable too. I put my coat on and step out of my room to say goodbye to the few other kids in the orphanage which I had talked to. I gave them all hugs goodbye and told them good luck. I then took my bag and sat on the couch in the living room where my new parent was to come collect me from. I sat nervously bouncing my leg, scrolling through Pinterest to pass the time with my shaking hands moving the screen around.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Taylor's pov:

"Two more minutes until I can go get her" I say to myself. My anxiety is racing. Does she want me to adopt her? Would she be disappointed that it's me? Will she hate me? I sat and thought until I saw the clock change. It was time. 

I walked up to the front door and knocked, paparazzi scattered the area like hawks. I wish I could do one thing without it being plastered on the news. I waited as the flashes became intense, I saw a woman coming towards the door, pulling it open. "Right this way" she says leading me in. I am so ready for this. I walk in, following behind the lady who brings we to what looks like the living room. She points to the brunette hair that peaked over the back of the sofa. There she was, the girl I had been waiting to see again. I knew I made the right choice. She turns and makes eye contact with me, I smile at her and reach my hand out, " you ready to go?" I say and she nods. I can see the tears of joy in her eyes. My heart made the right choice.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Ella's pov:

Oh my fucking god. Your telling me Taylor swift wanted to adopt me. This is crazy. I can't believe anyone cared about me enough to adopt me let alone it be Taylor swift. I picked up my duffle bag and walked to the back of the sofa where Taylor was stood. She put her hand out, signaling me to pass it to her, so I did. Mila walked us to the door said a firm goodbye and let us out. As soon as the door closed, cameras flashed everywhere. I didn't know what was going on. Luckily, Taylor took my hand and guided me to the car. "Sit where ever you want, I'm just going to put your bag away" she told me. I opened the car door and sat into the seat, taking a breath from the overwhelming anxiety I had from the paparazzi. Taylor climbed in and squeezed my knee, " I know it's alot, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" She asked, I found her voice so comforting. "Yeah I'm fine, " I said. "Are you ready to go to your new home?" Taylor asked me with excitement. " I am so ready!" I told her and I raced to put my seat belt on. She gave me one of her comforting smiles and we drove off.