𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" Aneysa responds.

"Do you drink late at night? Something I don't know about?" Neteyam asks.

"What? No. Why would I do that?" Aneysa asks.

"Im trying to figure out what makes you sick every morning" Neteyam replies, "the first guess would be pregnancy. I mean, it is the most obvious reason to morning sickness, but-?"

"I'm not pregnant" Aneysa was quick to be against it.

"I didn't say you were" Neteyam responded, "I just pointed out that it is one thing morning sickness is reasoned with. If you were pregnant, I'm sure you'd tell me. Right?"

"Of course" Aneysa responds.

... "of course."

-

"Tsireya~ there's a letter for you" Lo'ak makes his way into the kitchen, finding her sat down with a tub of ice cream and a spoon.

She looks up at him guiltily, before he sigh, his shoulders dropping down.

He walks towards her, taking the spoon out her hand.

"Hey!" Tsireya tries to reach up to the spoon.

"What did the Drs say? You've gotta have a strict diet. If you continue to give into your cravings, it can be bad for you. I want you to be healthy" Lo'ak hands over her letter.

"So if I was fat, you wouldn't love me?" Tsireya asks.

"Please, if that was the case, I wouldn't be praying for you to get chubby. I like something to squish on to" Lo'ak responds.

Tsireya shook her head in disbelief, before she turns to the letter in her hand, letting Lo'ak place the ice cream back into the freezer.

Holding the flimsy envelope in her hand, she carefully slid her thumb under the flap, before pulling out the letter.

She fell silent, as her eyes were practically glued to the paper, her face suddenly turning pale.

"So, what's the letter for? Anything special or, just one of them buy one get one free today! coupons" Lo'ak chuckles, as he's making his way back to the table.

His smile fades when he notices the look on Tsireya's face.

"What? What is it?" He asks her, walking towards her.

Taking the paper out her hands, he reads the letter carefully, before a pit feeling hit his stomach.

"We have to tell my brother" Tsireya whispers.

"Who else knows about this?" Lo'ak asks, looking down at Tsireya.

"No one. It was only us four there, that day. Me, you, Ao'nung and Aneysa" Tsireya responds.

"So then, how does this person know?" Lo'ak asks, the paper practically being waved around in his hand.

"I don't- I don't know! But we have to tell Ao'nung" Tsireya replies, "oh and Aneysa too."