chapter 1

3rd person POV

It was a regular day at jujutsu high. All the young sorcerers were training under their teachers

Until a jujutsu window, kiyotaka ijichi, came and told the teachers that they are needed in the principals room.

So the teachers Gojo Satoru, Geto Suguru, Fushigoru Toji, Haibara Yu and Nanami kento went to the principal

As they all are now sitting in front of the principal, the principal started

"I want to tell you something, tomorrow one of my friends and classmates will come to see me. I want you to treat her well and try to convince her to be a teacher or one of the higher ups."

Everyone of the teachers looked surprised

"Why though, sensei? We already have enough teachers and higher ups. Is she someone important?"

Geto Suguru asked

Yaga masamichi, the principal, sighed and said

"Yes she is. She is only living family members from one of the most important and influencial clans in Japan . The Senju clan. She has an army of over twenty thousand top grade, strongest ninjas. If we have her with us, we can be unstoppable."

"She's your classmate right? Isn't she a old lady by now? How can she help the jujutsu community."

Toji asked.

It was quite surprising. the higher ups usually don't want any sorcerers over the age of 30

"She is the strongest female sorcerer and ninja. She still is very much active in her ninja work. Plus she's just too important for us to let go."

Yaga reasonably replied

"So now we have to be good boys and make a change in the grandmas mind. Why did she leave the jujutsu community anyway?"

Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorsorar of the era asked

"I don't know. She just left one day. But since she was my kohai and one of the most close friends, we kept in touch. She called me yesterday to let me know she will be in Tokyo today."
Yaga replied

"Who is this person, sir? What's her name?"

The sunshine teacher, Haibara Yu asked curiously...

"Her name is Senju Y/n. And she's called the princess of Shinobis."

They all looked surprised but nodded their heads

As they left the room

"I really don't like doing these weird ass jobs."

Gojo whined

"It's necessary satoru! You heard sensei, didn't you?"

Geto tried to reason with his best friend

"But this type of case, I never heard of before."

Toji said

"Yeah it's quite rare to see the higher ups so desperate for someone."

Kento nanami, the one kept the most quite replied

"Whatever it is, I have go home early today. My princess will be waiting for me."

Haibara Yu said, thinking about his daughter

"Yeah, your always talking about your wife and daughter. Your the youngest of us and your the only married one. I am jealous of you haibara."