Part 29

"hello everyone" Haseena started to stare at the HR head at the office..

"companies founder is here, they wanted to have some words with you all, & they made some changes in our office rule book"

Haseena says to herself with wishpering tone- ab aur kya naya changes karne wale hai, jo hai ussmei khush nahi hai kya, jo aur hum sab ki zindagi kharab karna chahte hai..

"hello everyone" Haseena got up from her chair with a confused face, & she looked at the person, who was talking in the middle of everyone..

"so my name is Karishma singh, the founder of this IT company, when I invested money in this company, that time never knew, this company founder wanted to give up on his dream, At the peak point of the company time, so some of members are not ready to leave their dream, so gave them some more time, when I was not fully entered in the business, & today I'm looking out this company, & my decision against this company, make me so proud, you guys are phenomenal" Karishma looking at Haseena, who giving surprise smile..

"so I came here for two reasons" Karishma says with a smile..

And some people looking at Haseena, then Karishma & Karishma said- no, no, you guys are totally wrong, I don't come here for my wife, she is my wife & I am her wife, but in the house not in the office at all, one more thing, treat her like normal employee..

Haseena nods a little with a smile, & Karishma says- I came here to change the rule for all the hardworking ladies, who give their time to family, to house chores, & many things in a day, that doesn't mean, I am not giving importance to man, this rule is for everyone, so one rules cancelled from the rule book, is that late coming, jo 5 minutes late hote hai, then its effect on their salary, now this rule is cancelled, & other rules is that you can take half day break in a month for 4 days, without a single penny cut from your salary, & everyone started to clap with joy..

Karishma looks at Haseena with a smile, & Haseena mimes 'thank you', Karishma blinks her eyes in acceptance..

Karishma waved her hand when she saw Haseena getting out of the office gate, Haseena waved her hand back, & Karishma unlocked the door of the car, & Haseena took a seat in the car & said- thank you so much, aapko pata nahi, aapne kitni badi Khushi di hai sab ko..

Karishma says with a smile- relax, relax, uss din toh bada abuse kar rahi thi, aaj sidha thank you..

Haseena says excitedly- uss din thodi na pata tha, ke aap hi, & she stops in mid..

Karishma looks at Haseena & her caught face, & says with an excited tone- yes, yes, aaj aaya neeche..

Haseena looks at Karishma & says- kya neeche aaya..

Karishma says with confusion- woh nahi, chalet samay aise, aise neck move karta hai, & she moving her neck..

Haseena says with irk tone- oont!

Karishma says with a proud tone- oont..

Haseena says with an irked tone- too mean!

Karishma said with a smile- kitna maza aata hai aise roast karne mei, & she laughed..

Haseena says with a pouted tone- uss time bola kiu nahi..

Karisham says with smile- agar uss time bola hota toh tum bolti ke maine, woh sab kuch sympathy dene ke liye kiya..

Haseena says with a shocked tone- aisa kab bolte hum..

Karishma says with a firm tone- excuse me! When you cross your hands, you never be you anymore, ok..